Sandra Bland may have been dead in her mugshot

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
I understand the whole situation is fukked, but this seems farfetched. You can't expect a woman to exhibit "normal" patterned behavior in
an abnormal situation.

I'm sorry but this sounds kooky as fukk.

Normally I'd say the same thing. But with them ordering another autopsy...basically saying they fukked up the first one on some "unprofessional" ish I don't know bruh. Then the more i look at that picture...those braid aren't falling down toward her chin like if she was standing up...they are going back away from her face.

Not saying she was dead in that picture...but if I had to bet...she knew she was about to die. It seems like they held her down for the mugshot [hence is why you can see a tear stream on the left side] and took the picture. And tell me this...when's the last time they dressed someone down in the orange jumpsuit that was suppose to be in a holding tank? Esp. for a traffic violation?

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
1jh17aN.png

Daps
Her nostrils are naturally flared which leads me to believe there is no air in her lungs in her mugshot. The sworn officials of the state murdered a woman because she talked back. In cold blood.

We gotta protect our sistas man...:mjcry:

Uh...what about the "brothas"?

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I know with the shyt that has happened to black folks these last few years and months this might be plausible to some of y'all, but why go through all that trouble? There's no way she's dead or on the floor in that pic. It would take a lot of work to do something like pose a dead body to look alive.

They're reaching with this one.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I told yall nikkas that yall too emotional to think and act clearly... Yall giving the media and social programming way to much power.... Now I don't put an act like this past them folks...... but what's being stated is not what's happening in that mugshot in my God's honest opinion...

They try to get you off your square so you can react irrationally and carry that shyt with you in your regular day to day operations.....