Sandra Bland may have been dead in her mugshot

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
I'm pretty sure that they are calling the entire story into question, including the idea that she died of asphyxiation.
well i would say everything should be questioned considering i find her committing suicide to be very questionable. i dont even know why inmates would be allowed to have trash can liners. i also dont think she had any reason to kill herself considering she got a new job, tried to make bail, and was threatening legal action against the cops. sounds like she anticipated leaving alive.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't know about this. I would expect that people don't pose the same way for a mugshot that they would for a picture they willingly took.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
how many dead bodies you guys seen in real life to come to this conclusion? Serious question.
Not just a dead body, but a body that was strangled to death.
when the fukk did anyone state that it is a fact that she was dead in that photo?
its an odd picture and it raises questions.
why is that a bad thing?
mufukkas in here sounding like some goddamn cacs and c00ns
103875-chris-tucker-facepalm-gif-frid-gsti.gif

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
fukk the pigs :pacspit:
People think the "Coli militants" are overreacting when it comes to cacs, and then we wind up having Black women suddenly "commit suicide" in jail :ufdup:
They kill a few of us every single month :ufdup:
They continue to cover it up in the media :ufdup:
We need to fight back
Its bullshyt that she killed herself. its prove fact black women have the lowest suicide rate out of everyone, i cant believe those pigs really saying she killed herself add on she just got a new job she would never off herself

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I'll wait for the independent autopsy to determine if she had any trauma to any other parts of her body. I dont believe she would hang herself.

As far as the pic, unfortunately going through residencies at hospitals & having working at one for some years now, i've seen high level truama & plenty of dead people who died from different things from shootings, stabbings, car accidents, strangulation, etc.. I can say from my experience that this is a reach, she was NOT dead in that mugshot.

Again I wouldnt put anything past those racist POS, but her eyes arent glazed, her skin is flushed & her mouth isn't sucked in.

When people die, 99% of the time your mouth starts to seek inward & your jaws become tight. It's almost as if the life is drained from you.

Its easier to see than to describe. I'm not talking about looking at a corpse in the morgue or in a casket at a funeral. I'm talking about a person laying in a hospital bed and has suffered some type of truama & has been pronounced dead. You see the immediate change in their face. I dont see any signs of post morderm in that mugshot pic.

Anno Domini

All Star
Daps
Damn brehs, idk. On one hand I know this is probably just some conspiracy theory but on the other....I wouldn't put it past a cac to pull a move like this

don't play like this...

She talked with her fam after being mugged and fingerprinted.

Link?

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk the pigs :pacspit:
People think the "Coli militants" are overreacting when it comes to cacs, and then we wind up having Black women suddenly "commit suicide" in jail :ufdup:
They kill a few of us every single month :ufdup:
They continue to cover it up in the media :ufdup:
We need to fight back
Yall nikkas are idiots. They control the media remember? the media is propaganda remember? So what would be the need for a coverup, when it doesn't get reported if "they" don't want it to? Ahh. But they are reporting it. But why?

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Let's stop hopping on these conspiracies and ask why her damned family couldn't scrape together $500 to get her out of jail.

Missy85

Pro
Daps
Breh... You doing too much right now. Think about what you're posting here.
I am a woman and if you are a black male then oh my fukking god. Think about what I am posting you fukkboy!?! Go to hell. A black woman is dead under suspicious circumstances by cops and you want me to think about what I am posting.

I don't expect anything less from ecoli. You nikkas don't give a fukk about black women. 90% of the dudes who post are betas irl anyway. Bye!

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
I am a woman and if you are a black male then oh my fukking god. Think about what I am posting you fukkboy!?! Go to hell. A black woman is dead under suspicious circumstances by cops and you want me to think about what I am posting.
She died by some fukked up circumstances. I don't think she killed herself, I think she was killed by strangulation but she's dead in that mugshot? Really? :snoop: