Sandra Bland may have been dead in her mugshot

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
You're right. Lets wait on the cac news to report 100% facts. Cotdamn! You act like this is so far fetched. I mean we watched police murder a man on video and get away with it. Police broke a man's spine. Police can literally do anything to black people and get away with it. That woman is laying on the ground. Peep the color of the walls and the color of the floor.

I bet you believe she actually hung herself too.
This is what happens when you let emotion get in the way of logic and reason.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
I can't deal with this case, this stuff is getting too close for comfort brehs
I'm out, can't deal with this :to:

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
You're right. Lets wait on the cac news to report 100% facts. Cotdamn! You act like this is so far fetched. I mean we watched police murder a man on video and get away with it. Police broke a man's spine. Police can literally do anything to black people and get away with it. That woman is laying on the ground. Peep the color of the walls and the color of the floor.

I bet you believe she actually hung herself too.

Yea you are right, so she died then made the phone calls? Or let me guess a WHITE cop made the phone calls pretending to be her?

Smh.... conspiracy theories are fun and all, but this one is sick and makes zero sense..

I dont watch the news because of propaganda bullshyt, but now we taking twitter posts as our new source? Cool..

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He doesn't look like he is laying down.

Why isn't he wearing an orange suit?
everyone that's processed in jail isn't booked. you have people processed, finger prints, mugshot, only to bail out or be released the same day. i really can't understand what y'all are trying to imply with this foolishness.

y'all think they killed her, took mugshots of her, then what? when she called her family a few hours before she was scheduled for release, they had someone else pretend to be her? i mean what the fukk are yall trying to imply?> :what:

Scuti

Superstar
Daps
when the fukk did anyone state that it is a fact that she was dead in that photo?
its an odd picture and it raises questions.
why is that a bad thing?
mufukkas in here sounding like some goddamn cacs and c00ns

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
They could've changed their protocol depending on how far apart both photos were taken

And I just checked the link. A few have the grey wall

Conspiracy debunked :camby:

Not really because the wall is just one thing that people are pointing out.

There are plenty of reasons that someone would take a photo of a dead body...even in a jail situation. This is not unprecedented.

Which one of these girls is dead and which one is alive?

33vlob4.jpg

I'm not saying I definitely think Sandra was no longer living in the photo. I am saying she looks like she is laying down and I wouldn't be surprised if she was dead in the pic. It's not that big of a stretch for someone to have made a mistake and whoopsie we need another photo. It's not that big of a leap for someone to be nasty and morbid and whoopsie, wrong photo gets released.

Nothing should be a surprise at this point.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not really because the wall is just one thing that people are pointing out.

There are plenty of reasons that someone would take a photo of a dead body...even in a jail situation. This is not unprecedented.

Which one of these girls is dead and which one is alive?

33vlob4.jpg

I'm not saying I definitely think Sandra was no longer living in the photo. I am saying she looks like she is laying down and I wouldn't be surprised if she was dead in the pic. It's not that big of a stretch for someone to have made a mistake and whoopsie we need another photo. It's not that big of a leap for someone to be nasty and morbid and whoopsie, wrong photo gets released.

Nothing should be a surprise at this point.

:snoop:

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic

One of them is dead. I could post more examples but that's a little creepy.

The point is taking photos of dead people and making them look somewhat alive is not unheard of.

That doesn't mean Sandra is dead in the photo. But it doesn't mean she isn't either.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Ok this is getting ridiculous now. It's time to accept the fact that this women killed herself.