Sandra Bland may have been dead in her mugshot

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk the pigs :pacspit:
People think the "Coli militants" are overreacting when it comes to cacs, and then we wind up having Black women suddenly "commit suicide" in jail :ufdup:
They kill a few of us every single month :ufdup:
They continue to cover it up in the media :ufdup:
We need to fight back

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
Don't these jail cells, even local police station ones have cameras watching them. Seems the easiest way to determine anything is to watch those tapes, freedom of information act them if you have to. If they are deleted or 'conveniently' weren't rolling then it's foul play, end of story.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Not really because the wall is just one thing that people are pointing out.

There are plenty of reasons that someone would take a photo of a dead body...even in a jail situation. This is not unprecedented.

Which one of these girls is dead and which one is alive?

33vlob4.jpg

I'm not saying I definitely think Sandra was no longer living in the photo. I am saying she looks like she is laying down and I wouldn't be surprised if she was dead in the pic. It's not that big of a stretch for someone to have made a mistake and whoopsie we need another photo. It's not that big of a leap for someone to be nasty and morbid and whoopsie, wrong photo gets released.

Nothing should be a surprise at this point.
Didn't she call home and make calls for bail AFTER the mugshot though:dwillhuh:

i think all of it is suspect as well... Like why would she kill herself. But I don't believe this at the moment

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This is an incredibly sad and fukked up situation that deserves a lot of energy being devoted to finding out what truly happened to Sandra Bland.. If there's one thing most of us can agree on, it's that she didn't kill herself. Talking about shyt like this feels almost like making light or making mockery of the situation. It makes it easier for these cops and whoever else to be like "see it's just a kooky conspiracy, nothing to see here......."

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not sure if she's dead in the photo. I am going with the idea that she was alive because she looks like she is to me, although I'm not expert, and honestly because I don't want to imagine that kind of evil. My heart can't take it. But I am not willing to rule anything out. Everything about this case has screamed foul play from the beginning from the lies about her 'assaulting' the police officer, to the lack of motive to commit suicide right before bail, to a tall woman like that hanging herself with a trash bag of all things. It is just off, all of it.