Sandra Bland may have been dead in her mugshot

Missy85

Pro
Daps
So we just running with anything posted on the internet now :dwillhuh:
You're right. Lets wait on the cac news to report 100% facts. Cotdamn! You act like this is so far fetched. I mean we watched police murder a man on video and get away with it. Police broke a man's spine. Police can literally do anything to black people and get away with it. That woman is laying on the ground. Peep the color of the walls and the color of the floor.

I bet you believe she actually hung herself too.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're right. Lets wait on the cac news to report 100% facts. Cotdamn! You act like this is so far fetched. I mean we watched police murder a man on video and get away with it. Police broke a man's spine. Police can literally do anything to black people and get away with it. That woman is laying on the ground. Peep the color of the walls and the color of the floor.

it is farfetched to believe she's dead in that photo.

where they process women for photos in booking usually isn't the same place they process men. further more, women who choked to death dont look like that. the entire premise is retarded and its sad yall will believe anything you hear

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
There's an all grey wall to the right in that picture. maybe that's where it was taken. Also look at the area,she wouldn't fit in the picture on the floor without the shower curtains, trash can or barrier of the wall in the way.

Last edited:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
uh...she looks alive to me in those photos. If you've seen someone who is dead, their eyes are usually glazed and lack any sort of emotion in their face.

Why are you bring random twitter wack job conspiracy theories here. I agree the whole case smells like high heaven but she looks perfectly fine in that photo.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I really hate how with these cases people jump to the most ridiculious conclusions since they are the most sexy and allows them to go into "OMG DID YOU KNOW XYZ! WHEN WILL IT END!" hysterics. S

Here are mugshots from the same county jail that I found with a quick google search and plenty of them have plain grey backgrounds.

Waller County, TX Mugshot - Mugshots.com -Search Inmate Arrest Mugshots Online. Arrest Records, Criminal Records, Official Records

What a stupid distraction... :scust:. Please don't be stupid...

Is he dead too?
Vernon-Clinton-Vercher-Jr-mugshot-30849201.400x800.jpg

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
Breh... You doing too much right now. Think about what you're posting here.

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
I really hate how with these cases people jump to the most ridiculious conclusions since they are the most sexy and allows them to go into "OMG DID YOU KNOW XYZ! WHEN WILL IT END!" hysterics. S

Here are mugshots from the same county jail that I found with a quick google search and plenty of them have plain grey backgrounds.

Waller County, TX Mugshot - Mugshots.com -Search Inmate Arrest Mugshots Online. Arrest Records, Criminal Records, Official Records

What a stupid distraction... :scust:. Please don't be stupid...

Is he dead too?
Vernon-Clinton-Vercher-Jr-mugshot-30849201.400x800.jpg

He doesn't look like he is laying down.

Why isn't he wearing an orange suit?