Sandra Bland may have been dead in her mugshot

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I can't respond in intelligent manor lol

you can't even come up with a logical reason how this woman could possible kill herself in jail

I asked you if you ever been to jail you didn't answer

YOU CLEARLY DO NOT UNDERSTAND THEY TAKE AWAY ANYTHING YOU CAN USE TO STRANGLE YOURSELF BEFORE YOU PUT INTO A CELL

It's easier to kill yourself in prison than it is in jail you fukking moron

I just told you. Can you read? She was left alone for an hour and allegedly hung herself with a hefty bag. I don't know why you keep mentioning possessions like she smuggled something. You have any other question or are you going to play tough internet guy typing in all caps behind the safety of your emachine?

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I just told you. Can you read? She was left alone for an hour and allegedly hung herself with a hefty bag. I don't know why you keep mentioning possessions like she smuggled something. You have any other question or are you going to play tough internet guy typing in all caps behind the safety of your emachine?

A Hefty bag :mjlol: Thats prolly the dumbest shyt I done heard so far this year

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Dumb ass sheriff said she had told others she attempted suicide before? If that's the case why wasn't she on watch?

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yes I can read you fukking moron, I asked you a question have you ever been to jail WHICH YOU DID NOT ANSWER

clearly you've never been

Where do you even get a hefty bag from in jail lmao, there's nothing in the cell but a toilet

also HOW DO YOU HANG YOURSELF WITH A HEFTY BAG, you can suffocate yourself with a lot of effort, but HANG

YOU HAVE TO BE A MORON TO BELIEVE THAT

I'm not trying to be tough typing in all CAPS, I do it BECAUSE I WANT TO EMPHASIS THE POINT

I'm not screaming at you through your computer you fukking idiot

I'm sorry i have a little patience for people you who cannot understand common sense

also in jail you never isolated and there are cameras everywhere

also explain to me what did she tie this trash bag too and where did she get the leverage to hang herself in an empty cell

do understand how hard it is to hang yourself

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Yes. They are used for garbage cans. You still use plastic Walgreens bags around your door knob or something?

Nah I never heard of Hefty brand bags :comeon::comeon:

If somebody told me "such and such hung herself with a Hefty bag", I wouldnt even repeat that nonsense. That's like a nikka tellin me he seen Scott Steiner riding a flying cheeseburger

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Yes I can read you fukking moron, I asked you a question have you ever been to jail WHICH YOU DID NOT ANSWER

Where do you even get a hefty bag from in jail lmao, there's nothing in the cell but a toilet

also HOW DO YOU HANG YOURSELF WITH A HEFTY BAG, you can suffocate yourself with a lot of effort, but HANG

I'm not trying to be tough typing in all CAPS, I do it BECAUSE I WANT TO EMPHASIS THE POINT

I'm sorry i have a little patience for people you who cannot understand common sense

also in jail you never isolated and there are cameras everywhere

also explain to me what did she tie this trash bag too and where did she get the leverage to hang herself in an empty cell

do understand how hard it is to hang yourself

breh he clearly dodgin your questions and is confused

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
on the 3rd post, y'all try to make the argument she's dead by comparing her to another photo:

but y'all aint asking "why is he in his prison suite'

i've answered this question several times now. how you're processed in jails depends on certain variables. if you went in on the 10th, and you dont have court til the 13th, you're processed for detainment. f you're in a holding tank or bonding out immediately, you'll have your clothes on.

how can you dudes look at that photo and think shes dead? do i have to browse the shyttier side of the web and bring back photos of people that have died from asphyxiation?
Yeah this really does shift the subject and we lose focus of the real issue. At this point we have to take account for the absolutes. Death by asphyxiation doesn't look like that.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
k1U0rfe.png

:yeshrug:
Images also lose quality if you SCAN and then PRINT and make COPIES
But we all have seen her original mugshot.
IF someone really cares
Take her picture.
Scan it
And make copies with a color printer
Try your jobs printer since most of the time they are old as shyt
And see if you can duplicate their picture

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
As I watched the case unfold, I get more confused. Only her immediate family knew if she was mental unstable. Me personally, I think she could've killed herself. If her videos saying she is depressed and suffers from PTSD are accurate, being in jail for three days and probably not having the bail money could've trigger something. I've been to jail before but never stayed overnight. Something about being in jail and you thinking about possibly losing everything, can hit you pretty hard. I just think we're giving this country azz jailhouse too much credit for pulling off a possible murder.

Texas State Troopers usually are trying to catch big fish. I was taught a long time ago, whenever you get pulled over by a State Trooper just be courtesy and he'll give you a ticket or warning and keep it moving. Now a city's PD is another story, they trying to hit quotas.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
She doesn't look dead but does look like she's on the ground/in distress in the mugshot

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
k1U0rfe.png

:yeshrug:
Images also lose quality if you SCAN and then PRINT and make COPIES
But we all have seen her original mugshot.
IF someone really cares
Take her picture.
Scan it
And make copies with a color printer
Try your jobs printer since most of the time they are old as shyt
And see if you can duplicate their picture

what is that even going to accomplish besides wasting printer paper and time?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

I don't have to answer anything. None of you refuse to answer me question regarding the mental issues so why should I? Not every jail is the same old fashioned beanie Siegel cell. Apparently she took the bag from her trash in the cell. And there are plenty of ways to hang yourself. It doesn't have to be you hanging from a ceiling. But let me hear your take on what happened?