Sandra Bland may have been dead in her mugshot

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
do you believe the dash cam footage was edited or nah :lupe:
It could be, but that isn't important. We saw the offer get ethered and go above and beyond scumbaggery. Unless the footage showed bigfoot, doesn't matter
if it was edited or not, save for her being murdered in plain view.
She died from head trauma as soon in the video, and they took their time to craft a story and cover up

hanging yourself in an empty jail cell is impossible
I don't think thats the case. I feel like either:

A: Someone killed her, then edited some footage and covered it up
or
B: She had injuries or SOMETHING that needed to be attended to (especially if they roughed her up).
Came in later "Oh shyt, she is dead." and THEN created a suicide scene and story.

The mental gymnastics required to ignore that she spoke to her family and everything is astounding. The chance of her committing suicide is small (possible, but not plausible), but
someone likely set up that scene to avoid the entire situation blowing up and the department catching hell. Too late.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
:whoa::ufdup:You going waaaaaaaaaay too far with this. I'm not on that "Never trust a cac" bullshyt but for the people who are, they have more than
enough reason.

Calling people "stupid monkeys" however:scust: Stop that.
I'm being sarcastic breh... Attempting to mock the white poster I quoted

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It could be, but that isn't important. We saw the offer get ethered and go above and beyond scumbaggery. Unless the footage showed bigfoot, doesn't matter
if it was edited or not, save for her being murdered in plain view.

A: Someone killed her, the edited some footage and covered up
or
B: She had injuries or SOMETHING that needed to be attended to (especially if they roughed her up).
Came in later "Oh shyt, she is dead." and THEN created a suicide scene and story.

The mental gymnastics required to ignore that she spoke to her family and everything is astounding. The chance of her committing suicide is small (possible, but not plausible), but
someone likely set up that scene to avoid the entire situation blowing up and the department catching hell. Too late.

I didn't says he died immediately

she talked to her family and said she feared for her life, she was obviously in paid condition

you can have head trauma and die several hours later

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe

A: Someone killed her, the edited some footage and covered up
or

Definitely one of these. Leaning more towards B

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Outmatched? You can't even respond to me in an intelligent manner without getting angry and using silly insults. Yes I was being sarcastic because you won't even accept the possibility of a different outcome. The women wasn't in max prison. She wasn't in some major metro jail with dozens of inmates. She was in a local county jail apparently by herself in a four room cell. On low bail. It's not out of the realm of possibility

Read above. And I never said that was conclusive proof

All of those cops used the false guise of probably cause to use deadly force in those situations. That's why they got away with it. You really think these cops kept her locked up for three days and then murdered her/made it look like a suicide within an hour?

You can qoute or @ me next time. Don't be scared
Scared? I have nothing to discuss with you so I don't need to at you. The people
My post was directed toward already acknowledged it:manny:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn't says he died immediately

she talked to her family and said she feared for her life, she was obviously in paid condition

you can have head trauma and die several hours later
Possible. One of dozens of scenarios that could have taken place. If I wasn't so lazy, I would debunk this "Her shoulders are up" mess. Unfortunately, that would make
it seem like im ok with this mess. I just don't like people getting misled. Gotta focus on the fact she is dead. Any joker with freetime can come up with a more salacious version
of what happened to this poor woman.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Possible. One of dozens of scenarios that could have taken place. If I wasn't so lazy, I would debunk this "Her shoulders are up" mess. Unfortunately, that would make
it seem like im ok with this mess. I just don't like people getting misled. Gotta focus on the fact she is dead. Any joker with freetime can come up with a more salacious version
of what happened to this poor woman.

the fact is the police are lying, it's clear, their story is ridiculous and doesn't make any sense

even a fully healthy person would not be able to strangle themselves in an empty jail cell

especially with a plastic bag, where they don't even explain why should even have one of these

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Definitely one of these. Leaning more towards B
Yea. We shouldn't forget "I can't breathe."

She says something is wrong, no one listens cause they don't care. Next thing they know she is dead and nobody knows what the fukk to do, so they play it normal
and set up scene for someone who wasn't in on the setup to find. Boom, we have a cause of death.

She also could have been murdered outright, but nothing about this depressing ass story says that she was dead before the mugshot. It would add more holes
to the police version of events. I'm betting she took her last breath just a few hours before she was to be released. How she was done in is anybodies guess.

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
Yea. We shouldn't forget "I can't breathe."

She says something is wrong, no one listens cause they don't care. Next thing they know she is dead and nobody knows what the fukk to do, so they play it normal
and set up scene for someone who wasn't in on the setup to find. Boom, we have a cause of death.

She also could have been murdered outright, but nothing about this depressing ass story says that she was dead before the mugshot. It would add more holes
to the police version of events. I'm betting she took her last breath just a few hours before she was to be released. How she was done in is anybodies guess.
Apparently, her head was slammed into the ground according to the transcript - head injuries can cause trauma that may not become fatal until days later (Liam Neeson's wife died a similar way, had a skiiing accident or something and said she was/felt fine, then died some time later).

Either way, the pigs are responsible. But I don't think she's dead in the mugshot. I wouldn't put it past the police, but I have my doubts.

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
I really hate how with these cases people jump to the most ridiculious conclusions since they are the most sexy and allows them to go into "OMG DID YOU KNOW XYZ! WHEN WILL IT END!" hysterics. S

Here are mugshots from the same county jail that I found with a quick google search and plenty of them have plain grey backgrounds.

Waller County, TX Mugshot - Mugshots.com -Search Inmate Arrest Mugshots Online. Arrest Records, Criminal Records, Official Records

What a stupid distraction... :scust:. Please don't be stupid...

Is he dead too?
Vernon-Clinton-Vercher-Jr-mugshot-30849201.400x800.jpg
Michael-Jordan-Yeah.gif

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Apparently, her head was slammed into the ground according to the transcript - head injuries can cause trauma that may not become fatal until days later (Liam Neeson's wife died a similar way, had a skiiing accident or something and said she was/felt fine, then died some time later).

Either way, the pigs are responsible. But I don't think she's dead in the mugshot. I wouldn't put it past the police, but I have my doubts.
Absolutely. Then they discover she is dead, so instead of finding out what happened, set up a scene of suicide. Far more plausible than
putting a corpse on display for fake photos.

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
Absolutely. Then they discover she is dead, so instead of finding out what happened, set up a scene of suicide. Far more plausible than
putting a corpse on display for fake photos.
Yes. And as @marcuz did well to point out, we should not be focusing on that, and focusing on the fact that - again - because of her blackness, she's now being criminalized to suit the agenda of white supremacy and it's vocal or otherwise silent supporters.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yes. And as @marcuz did well to point out, we should not be focusing on that, and focusing on the fact that - again - because of her blackness, she's now being criminalized to suit the agenda of white supremacy and it's vocal or otherwise silent supporters.
I hope people will stick to the point and not fall for this shyt again. The distractions only have to work long enough for the next viral event, then everybody gets mad

"See, they don't give a fukk about us."

The moment YOU forget, they win. Doesn't take much to sway the conversation. I'm still wondering how we went from a church massacre to applauding a black lady for taking
down a flag.:mindblown: It literally came and fukking went. By the time people remember, all that is left is fake outrage.