Sandra Bland may have been dead in her mugshot

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Before all this shyt happened I was advocating to leave NYC. But the reality is we are not safe as Black Folk on the roads especially in the boonies - And NYC you don't have to drive. That is one less area they can get us. So I'm not sure but if you had a job offer here you should come here.

Now I am conflicted, because I hate this city and it's not the NYC I grew up in back in the day. It has become all commercialized and shyt and that is another discussion. But all eyes are on the police here and you won't be a rotting corpse in some Texas jail cell.

People will take out the camera phone here just like that White dude did except there will be 10 of them watching and they will be more hesitant to do that head bashing shyt.

And if you survive the ordeal you will get paid out the ass. Even if you don't - Your family getting paid. They gave Eric Garner family $5 million.

We talking about the lesser of two evils here. It's unfortunate but that's what the situation in America is right now.

Now as for me I'm trying to get out of America PERIOD. But it's not easy.:mjcry:

This case happened in the sticks, not Houston or Dallas or something. And Blacks are doing better economically in cities like Houston, Dallas, Atlanta more so than NYC. Being Economically disadvantaged makes you a bigger target (even though anyone can become a victim), because you dont have any means to defend yourself, and your death won't shake up anything. Hell didnt someone post her family was struggling to come up with the 500 to bail her out?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Outmatched? You can't even respond to me in an intelligent manner without getting angry and using silly insults. Yes I was being sarcastic because you won't even accept the possibility of a different outcome. The women wasn't in max prison. She wasn't in some major metro jail with dozens of inmates. She was in a local county jail apparently by herself in a four room cell. On low bail. It's not out of the realm of possibility

Read above. And I never said that was conclusive proof

All of those cops used the false guise of probably cause to use deadly force in those situations. That's why they got away with it. You really think these cops kept her locked up for three days and then murdered her/made it look like a suicide within an hour?

You can qoute or @ me next time. Don't be scared

I can't respond in intelligent manor lol

you can't even come up with a logical reason how this woman could possible kill herself in jail

I asked you if you ever been to jail you didn't answer

YOU CLEARLY DO NOT UNDERSTAND THEY TAKE AWAY ANYTHING YOU CAN USE TO STRANGLE YOURSELF BEFORE YOU PUT INTO A CELL

It's easier to kill yourself in prison than it is in jail you fukking moron

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
Now the false accusations and tox reports (quesitonable) come out you know those CACs killed her in cold blood

Marijuana can't it remain in the blood stream for weeks in trace levels??? So she lit up 1 month back and it caused her to somehow become violent with the officer?

How many more excuses will be made before Black people realize they need to leave the following states: FL, TX, GA, AL. And probably more. Yes we have the NYPD up here but they are being throttled right now politically.

There is no political recourse for Blacks in the South right now who are abused by police. Half of them don't even get money when they are deserving of a payout.
Here y'all go with this shyt again :beli: This could happen in any state no matter what region. Keep walkin around NY thinkin shyt is any different for you as a black man.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Just saw that. Proves nothing. This girl was done wrong, but flimsy evidence and some "the glove doesnt fit, you must acquit" analysis does a HUGE
disservice to those seeking justice.

Until an independent autopsy drops, all the rest of this is a major distraction.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
did some Error Level Analysis on the pic.

Either ANON some good Grade A photoshop trolls

or the pic is legit
Doesn't need to be grade A.

Step 1: Edit the photo.
Step 2: Save it
Step 3: copy, edit, save.

Or any number of steps. The ELA only truly works if they get hold of the edited photo. If I edit a photo, make a copy, and save that, its practically another photo altogether.
When you are dealing with a hacking group, they know how this shyt works.

Sandra was done wrong, but this shyt is HIGHLY unlikely. But there are many people who are easily swayed, and if you repeat a lie enough....

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just saw that. Proves nothing. This girl was done wrong, but flimsy evidence and some "the glove doesnt fit, you must acquit" analysis does a HUGE

Until an independent autopsy drops, all the rest of this is a major distraction.

She died from head trauma as soon in the video, and they took their time to craft a story and cover up

hanging yourself in an empty jail cell is impossible

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington

do you believe the dash cam footage was edited or nah :lupe:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Doesn't need to be grade A.

Step 1: Edit the photo.
Step 2: Save it
Step 3: copy, edit, save.

Or any number of steps. The ELA only truly works if they get hold of the edited photo. If I edit a photo, make a copy, and save that, its practically another photo altogether.
When you are dealing with a hacking group, they know how this shyt works.

Sandra was done wrong, but this shyt is HIGHLY unlikely. But there are many people who are easily swayed, and if you repeat a lie enough....
the pic doesn't even look real, it's not worth seriously addressing. i'm beginning to think that anon page is a troll page, considering they've pulled this type of shyt before