Sandra Bland may have been dead in her mugshot

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
not about to read through all this thread

but heres a few things Ive gathered from reading the pages I did read:

1. cac00ns in here actin like cacs arent capable of covering up a murder as if they never did this before is fukking retarded. Please one yaself

2. people saying where is the stangle marks need to open their eyes to the possibility that she wasnt even strangled. All you need to do is pin her down, cover her nose and mouth and block the flow of air, and she's dead. Doing it this way will often lead to you dying with your eyes open, and viola, no strangle marks.

3. people sayin this a distraction and to stop focussing on this, and focus on the smear campaign. So speak for yourself. I can multitask.

4. black folks, please stop bickering with each other. the only one we should be mad it is these cacs for doing this shyt repeatedly

5. :snoop:
well said breh :cheers:

HONEYBLAY

Pro
Daps
Reppin
~919..Go Tarheelz..~

#WhatHappenedToSandraBland. #SandraBland

We found out the dash cam was doctored, we know the autopsy was doctored...

Is it true That this LEAKED photo is the "actual mug shot"?? which would prove the "official mug shot" was doctored as well.

Did they indeed take her photo AFTER she died or is this some cruel joke?

Help me out MadMen...

Was *SB* Drugged??

11745623_10153459176139522_5640180370460335453_n.jpg

Daps
this is retarded
a lot of smaller Texas PD will let you make your call on your cellphone.
My nikka got locked up in Brazoria on traffic warrants and was tweeting from the cell.

Cut out the conspiracy theories, they're making ya'll look off
clearly you are a safe negro whom never been in trouble :stopitslime:anyone whom ever arrested and spent a minute incarcerated knows your non essential belonging(even belts and jackets) are confiscated within in the first few moments of being brought into jail and pat down..the only way your boy was able to use his phone at jail is he already made bond and was getting ready to go home or he was a major figure with connections whom bribed the guards:comeon:

Last edited:

JBone4eva

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Bet money that the body will be so sanitized the next autopsy couldn't find important evidence.

For all we know every guy at that prison ran a train on her and made her kill herself.

Something isn't right, can't put my finger on it, but something isn't right. Besides the mugshot...clearly she is either lying down or her being held by her arms. Her shoulders look broad as mine.

Don't know if she's dead in that pic, but I know she didn't hang herself with no trash bag from the shower.

How tall are the showers?

Unless a person is suspended off the ground, self preservation will make you abort that mission before you die.

I don't believe that she killed herself but nah, this isn't true. I've seen multiple people hang themselves in closets that were about 4 ft. tall slumped over where they could easily have stood up a few inches and lived. If someone wants to die, they will slump over and die.

But again, I don't think she did. This whole things is beyond tragic and makes me very sad. Don't know what happened, but either way, this is a fukked up world we live in (especially for us), and this is our latest reminder of that.

Daps
look at the woods and new black fakkits taking the media and pigs smear campaign/propaganda against this sister as gospel:dahell:not even considering the recent epidemic of cop on black killing it makes more sense than not Sandra was murdered than the bs about her hanging herself cause stress weekend in jail:stopitslime:the pigskins sticking with their team is to be expected but what do you c00ns get out of defending this?

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

She's fukking dead in this pic. Unbelievable.

Feel bad for ol boy,had to put him on blast for this ridiculous theory:snoop:

They stand you against the wall when they take your mugshot,lack of back meat allows her to be flush with the wall:dahell:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
NY seems is on that :whoa: when their cops got popped. That's the only thing that will make a change. Not no stupid ass protesting and tearing up your own neighborhood. In my opinion Darren Wilson, Brian Encinia, and the other crooked cops should face the same fate they bestowed on their victims. :yeshrug: