Sandra Bland may have been dead in her mugshot

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
As I watched the case unfold, I get more confused. Only her immediate family knew if she was mental unstable. Me personally, I think she could've killed herself. If her videos saying she is depressed and suffers from PTSD are accurate, being in jail for three days and probably not having the bail money could've trigger something. I've been to jail before but never stayed overnight. Something about being in jail and you thinking about possibly losing everything, can hit you pretty hard. I just think we're giving this country azz jailhouse too much credit for pulling off a possible murder.

Texas State Troopers usually are trying to catch big fish. I was taught a long time ago, whenever you get pulled over by a State Trooper just be courtesy and he'll give you a ticket or warning and keep it moving. Now a city's PD is another story, they trying to hit quotas.

The first paragraph is everything I've been posting about for about a day now but these dudes don't care or want to hear

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
qytkzn.png
this is retarded
a lot of smaller Texas PD will let you make your call on your cellphone.
My nikka got locked up in Brazoria on traffic warrants and was tweeting from the cell.

Cut out the conspiracy theories, they're making ya'll look off

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Lol so now everybody dies with there eyes open..

I heard Mac dre died with eyes open..unless dead people can make phone calls she was alive in that pic.,she was crying

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Bet money that the body will be so sanitized the next autopsy couldn't find important evidence.

For all we know every guy at that prison ran a train on her and made her kill herself.

Something isn't right, can't put my finger on it, but something isn't right. Besides the mugshot...clearly she is either lying down or her being held by her arms. Her shoulders look broad as mine.

Don't know if she's dead in that pic, but I know she didn't hang herself with no trash bag from the shower.

How tall are the showers?

Unless a person is suspended off the ground, self preservation will make you abort that mission before you die.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
not about to read through all this thread

but heres a few things Ive gathered from reading the pages I did read:

1. cac00ns in here actin like cacs arent capable of covering up a murder as if they never did this before is fukking retarded. Please one yaself

2. people saying where is the stangle marks need to open their eyes to the possibility that she wasnt even strangled. All you need to do is pin her down, cover her nose and mouth and block the flow of oxygen, and she's dead. Doing it this way will often lead to you dying with your eyes open, and viola, no strangle marks.

3. people sayin this a distraction and to stop focussing on this, and focus on the smear campaign. Speak for yourself. I can multitask.

4. black folks, please stop bickering with each other. the only one we should be mad it is these cacs for doing this shyt repeatedly

5. :snoop:

Last edited:

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
Bet money that the body will be so sanitized the next autopsy couldn't find important evidence.

For all we know every guy at that prison ran a train on her and made her kill herself.

Something isn't right, can't put my finger on it, but something isn't right. Besides the mugshot...clearly she is either lying down or her being held by her arms. Her shoulders look broad as mine.

Don't know if she's dead in that pic, but I know she didn't hang herself with no trash bag from the shower.

How tall are the showers?

Unless a person is suspended off the ground, self preservation will make you abort that mission before you die.