Sandra Bland may have been dead in her mugshot

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
why is she in a prison suite in her mug shot?

on the 3rd post, y'all try to make the argument she's dead by comparing her to another photo:

She's fukking dead in this pic. Unbelievable.

but y'all aint asking "why is he in his prison suit '

i've answered this question several times now. how you're processed in jails depends on certain variables. if you went in on the 10th, and you dont have court til the 13th, you're processed for detainment. f you're in a holding tank or bonding out immediately, you'll have your clothes on.

how can you dudes look at that photo and think shes dead? do i have to browse the shyttier side of the web and bring back photos of people that have died from asphyxiation?

Last edited:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Typical response when you are outmatched out gunned and out smarted

use logic you fakkit

how can one kill themselves in jail, it's hard enough to do in prison

if it was remotely possible to hang yourself in jail this wouldn't even be a controversial

also the woman's shoulder was injured lol

and then the fakkit said she used a plastic bag lmao, where did she get that from

you don't have shoe strings, you don't have shyt when you are in jail

Outmatched? You can't even respond to me in an intelligent manner without getting angry and using silly insults. Yes I was being sarcastic because you won't even accept the possibility of a different outcome. The women wasn't in max prison. She wasn't in some major metro jail with dozens of inmates. She was in a local county jail apparently by herself in a four room cell. On low bail. It's not out of the realm of possibility

So that's the conclusive proof that she committed that? That still doesn't explain the how which is very hard to do and the explanation by the officials sounded like ducktales.

Read above. And I never said that was conclusive proof

Cops killed Eric Gardner on Camera

Cops shot a fukking elementary school kid in cold blood on film

these cops brutalized this woman on camera

they obviously feel like they can get away with anything WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN

what world do you live in

All of those cops used the false guise of probably cause to use deadly force in those situations. That's why they got away with it. You really think these cops kept her locked up for three days and then murdered her/made it look like a suicide within an hour?

The faggit still in here trying to justify this shyt.

"She had PTSD, that's proof right there that she would kill herself hours before being released"

:snoop:

You can qoute or @ me next time. Don't be scared

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Has anybody here ever taken a mugshot in their jail uniform ? Usually they take the pic in what you are wearing at the time of the arrest.

:patrice: this shyt is mad suspect

:patrice: i believe i did but i cant really remember to be quite honest with you. theyre sealed based on the counties they were in so i cant go back for reference

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
full
I jacked this pic from some breh in The Root so that more people can see it here :jawalrus:

:dwillhuh::scust::what::merchant::merchant:

can we get some fukkin analysis on both pics to see which one was shopped for christ sakes :bryan:

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
:dwillhuh::scust::what::merchant::merchant:

can we get some fukkin analysis on both pics to see which one was shopped for christ sakes :bryan:
i updated my post with the official tweet from the anon twitter instead of taking that nikka from the root's post with face value