Sandra Bland may have been dead in her mugshot

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
:childplease:something else for nikkas to ACT like they care about. And she clearly alive in the mugshot. nikkas need to chill until reports from the autopsy come out. But by then nikkas wont care because they gon b worried about Drake responding to Meek.

You talking bout them dumb special ed nikkas like you ,right? :camby:

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
I can't believe a human being would stoop so low but she does look like she might be dead. between the background, and little things like how her face looks, her posture and her hair i duno bruhs.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think people need a reality check. So much time is going to be spent trying to believe some nut on the internet "She was dead:damn:"

By the time you are done arguing this bullshyt, the case will be a distant memory. In fact, it will be back to arguing whether or not to stand by
Bill Cosby's side.

Don't be a fukking puppet.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can't believe a human being would stoop so low but she does look like she might be dead. between the background, and little things like how her face looks, her posture and her hair i duno bruhs.
there's been several pics posted with inmates in a similar background, wearing their orange jumpsuits. she doesn't look dead in the least. her posture or hair doesn't look like she's on the ground either. literally NOTHING about the pic looks like shes dead.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Man, This just shows how laughably stupid 90% of this site and it's members are. You guys will believe anything if it supports your directive of CACS this and Embracing the Coli militant belief. She had a phone call after being booked, how could she be dead prior to that. I've seen pictures of dead and alive people and she looks definitely alive. You can see the emotion in her face, let alone a strangled person is going to show some signs of that. One ass clown a few post above me said what if they recorded her voice or had a female officer impersonate her LMAO. How stupid are you people ???
I know right, these stupid monkeys on here are ridiculous. Good thing "militants" only exist on the Coli. Black people in real life would never hate a cac.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Even if she did have weed in her system, weed dont make u suicidal. I see the media is doing its usual smear the victim campaign right on time.

cacs are so full of shyt..under it all they are using the Blacks on drugs acting crazy stereotype, yet they spent years in congress arguing weed is harmless and getting it legalized.
when its convenient they revert back to their primitive ways and try suggest weed will have a different effect on Blacks than on whites.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know right, these stupid monkeys on here are ridiculous. Good thing "militants" only exist on the Coli. Black people in real life would never hate a cac.
:whoa::ufdup:You going waaaaaaaaaay too far with this. I'm not on that "Never trust a cac" bullshyt but for the people who are, they have more than
enough reason.

Calling people "stupid monkeys" however:scust: Stop that.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Why does anyone expect a different out come of for this case? All people are doing are going on twitter rants saying stuff that we all have known for the last 500 yrs. Who are black folks trying to bring awareness too or shame into guilt? Do folks realize the people committing these vile acts do not care? I`m really trying to understand if people are just letting off frustration with these hash tags and twitter rants or think they are accomplishing something?

Why do people think they are doing something different, when we are doing the same thing and getting the same results for all these cases?

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
there's been several pics posted with inmates in a similar background, wearing their orange jumpsuits. she doesn't look dead in the least. her posture or hair doesn't look like she's on the ground either. literally NOTHING about the pic looks like shes dead.
why is she in a prison suite in her mug shot?