Sandra Bland may have been dead in her mugshot

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
stop this nonsense brehs :smh: focus on whats actually plausible. yes, the pigs most likely have something to do with her death but to say that shes dead in that pic :what:

her cousin already debunked it btw and said she was alive during her mug, so we can dead this thread and start talking about the real issues with this case (how the cop acted when he arrested her, because that was bullshyt. and that they could have something to do with her "suicide".

so please, dead this thread and lets get back on track
Breh, do you have a link to the article where the cousin debunked this bullshyt? I don't like being on the fence with this :patrice:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You know what you are right. This women didn't kill herself. She is black and no black person in history has killed themselves. The cops murdered her in cold blood, risking their livelihood and federal funding, not because she was women with admitted emotional problems on her way to a job, but because she held the key to ending white supremacy. I get it now. Can someone dap and rep me now please?
Just shut up you idiot. You can't even continue your nonsense so you just go all out with some stupid sarcasm. The point of contention isn't about whether black folks commit suicide, its about THIS particular situation for which suicide was not likely logical.

Have you been locked up?? I've been in a cell and was told I'm getting out in a hour or so and that was that. I was stressed out in the shyt so according to dumb logic such as yours I should have committed suicide right?? Go somewhere breh you sound like a fukking simple ass nikka.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Just shut up you idiot. You can't even continue your nonsense so you just go all out with some stupid sarcasm. The point of contention isn't about whether black folks commit suicide, its about THIS particular situation for which suicide was not likely logical.

Have you been locked up?? I've been in a cell and was told I'm getting out in a hour or so and that was that. I was stressed out in the shyt so according to dumb logic such as yours I should have committed suicide right?? Go somewhere breh you sound like a fukking simple ass nikka.

Did you have PTSD while in jail? Yes or no? And stop getting angry little guy

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps

Quit making it bigger than it really is. Being in a cell is only bad because you can't leave/ do shyt. There's no PAIN to it.

the bytch is clearly alive in the mug shot.

@5n0man What up cac? I called her a bytch and what? She killed herself, her fault.

@KaiserRexTheCzar Whatchu gonna do about it fakkit?

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know what you are right. This women didn't kill herself. She is black and no black person in history has killed themselves. The cops murdered her in cold blood, risking their livelihood and federal funding, not because she was women with admitted emotional problems on her way to a job, but because she held the key to ending white supremacy. I get it now. Can someone dap and rep me now please?

Typical response when you are outmatched out gunned and out smarted

use logic you fakkit

how can one kill themselves in jail, it's hard enough to do in prison

if it was remotely possible to hang yourself in jail this wouldn't even be a controversial

also the woman's shoulder was injured lol

and then the fakkit said she used a plastic bag lmao, where did she get that from

you don't have shoe strings, you don't have shyt when you are in jail

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Quit making it bigger than it really is. Being in a cell is only bad because you can't leave/ do shyt. There's no PAIN to it.

the bytch is clearly alive in the mug shot.
The fukk is you talking about? I'm off the mugshot issue. Regardless of her state in that pic, it should have never gotten that far period.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Cops killed Eric Gardner on Camera

Cops shot a fukking elementary school kid in cold blood on film

these cops brutalized this woman on camera

they obviously feel like they can get away with anything WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN

what world do you live in

CHICAGOrilla

All Star
Daps
:childplease:something else for nikkas to ACT like they care about. And she clearly alive in the mugshot. nikkas need to chill until reports from the autopsy come out. But by then nikkas wont care because they gon b worried about Drake responding to Meek.