Sandra Bland may have been dead in her mugshot

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok? You act like she was suppose to be in a dark room listening to emotional roller coaster for months before this. Have you ever known anyone who committed suicide? Because I do and some depressed people are excellent at putting up fronts. Only a few ppl saw any kind of warning signs. So her having a job and this other stuff is irrelevant. We never knew what issues this women had

she had the same issue most blacks have, white racist & the system of white supremacy. she was pulled over for failing to signal--after attempting to get out of the cops way when he quickly approached her vehicle. she was arrested and injured for no reason. then to add icing on the shytcake, they held her with bail she couldn't afford.

so lets just pretend you're right and she killed herself. those cops and that jail are still to blame for her death. their job is to protect you, even from yourself. with that said, i believe she was killed. black folks aren't going to hang ourselves like that, especially BW (lowest suicide rate) and you keep ignoring her family saying she was in fear for her life.

Last edited:

brother walt

GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
I'm not white. People can verify that on here so that lame go to insult when ever someone doesn't follow the hive mindset can end now. I don't take pleasure in any of this. It's a shyt situation. Young black women dead. Cac ass cops completely out of control towards blacks as usual. There is an investigation because of pressure and the extreme hostility now between blacks and law enforcement in this country. But all evidence, including statements from her own family(you know, the people who know her better then you or me) leads to this women killing herself

Jesse Lee Peterson that's u

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Ok? You act like she was suppose to be in a dark room listening to emotional roller coaster for months before this. Have you ever known anyone who committed suicide? Because I do and some depressed people are excellent at putting up fronts. Only a few ppl saw any kind of warning signs. So her having a job and this other stuff is irrelevant. We never knew what issues this women had

so just throw away yo evidence about her family saying she feared for her life?
and the dashcam video evidence?

yeah you a dumbass detective that sip piss :mjlol:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
she had the same issue most blacks have, white racist & the system white supremacy. she was pulled over for failing to signal--after attempting to get out of the cops way when he quickly approached her vehicle. she was arrested and injured for no reason. then to add icing on the shytcake, they held her with bail she couldn't afford.

so lets just pretend you're right and she killed herself. those cops and that jail are still to blame for her death. their job is to protect you, even from yourself. with that said, i believe she was killed. black folks aren't going to hang ourselves like that, especially BW (lowest suicide rate) and you keep ignoring her family saying she was in fear for her life.

And you are ignoring the fact bland had a video about her depression and PTSD. And her family saying it too. I agree whatever the cause of her death the police are fukked. The lawsuit they will get hit with will be massive. But people need to look at facts and realize that it's a good possibility this women killed her self. Generalization of BW suicide rates are irrelevant.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
so just throw away yo evidence about her family saying she feared for her life?
and the dashcam video evidence?

yeah you a dumbass detective that sip piss :mjlol:

Do you have anything substantive or original to say? Stop quoting me

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, her having a new job, saying she's in fear for her safety and her even being detained in the first damn place is irrelevant right? :stopitslime: hell, entertaining the suicide theory how would she even go about doing it?? With the trash bag right narrative right?

Sit down forever.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And you are ignoring the fact bland had a video about her depression and PTSD. And her family saying it too. I agree whatever the cause of her death the police are fukked. The lawsuit they will get hit with will be massive. But people need to look at facts and realize that it's a good possibility this women killed her self. Generalization of BW suicide rates are irrelevant.
damn some video she made awhile back, what about her saying she was in fear for her life last week? :what: does that sound like someone ready to kill themselves?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, her having a new job, saying she's in fear for her safety and her even being detained in the first damn place is irrelevant right? :stopitslime:

Sit down forever.

So depressed ppl don't have jobs? People who suffer from PTSD(once again admitted by her) aren't paranoid?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So depressed ppl don't have jobs? People who suffer from PTSD(once again admitted by her) aren't paranoid?
Depression and PTSD doesn't necessarily correlate to a suicide especially in a cell.

There's hardly anyway to do so in those circumstances. I still think she got roughed up and the slam on her head from before did her in.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you have anything substantive or original to say? Stop quoting me

have you ever been to jail before, it's impossible to hang yourself without somebody noticing

also why would she call her people for bail if she planned on killing herself if she was just about to get it out

it wasn't like she was facing years in prison you fukking moron

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Depression and PTSD doesn't necessarily correlate to a suicide especially in a cell.

There's hardly anyway to do so in those circumstances. I still think she got roughed up and the slam on her head from before did her in.

People killed themselves in jail all the time. The independent autopsy will reveal everything tho. It still won't matter because ppl will be fixated that she was murdered regardless

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
have you ever been to jail before, it's impossible to hang yourself without somebody noticing

also why would she call her people for bail if she planned on killing herself if she was just about to get it out

it wasn't like she was facing years in prison you fukking moron

You know what you are right. This women didn't kill herself. She is black and no black person in history has killed themselves. The cops murdered her in cold blood, risking their livelihood and federal funding, not because she was women with admitted emotional problems on her way to a job, but because she held the key to ending white supremacy. I get it now. Can someone dap and rep me now please?