Sandra Bland may have been dead in her mugshot

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The original tweets were some weed-smoke logic and they're being shared thousands of times uncritically. Sh1t is ridiculous. People who know her probably getting traumatized by this bs theory too.
man, i smoke more than most and i aint on that shyt. black folks are just experiencing some high level PTSD from what these cacs are putting us through.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Her family saying she was bipolar. She herself making a video saying she she had up and down days and suffered from depression/PTSD. She even looked slighty off in some of her videos if you watched. Like I said, I really don't think some small town department would have the audacity to pull something like this. Especially in this age. If am wrong, then I take that L. But there is more evidence pointing towards suicide then murder
what motive did she had to kill herself? she just received a new job, she was getting out of jail soon, and according to family; she felt her life was in danger.

not including how often murders are covered up behind bars.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Her family saying she was bipolar. She herself making a video saying she she had up and down days and suffered from depression/PTSD. She even looked slighty off in some of her videos if you watched. Like I said, I really don't think some small town department would have the audacity to pull something like this. Especially in this age. If am wrong, then I take that L. But there is more evidence pointing towards suicide then murder

some evidence you got there Detective.
80086-black-guy-laughing-on-boat-gif-3RWC.gif

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
All of these people are dead.

2d0jiis.jpg

qodkc8.jpg

dqhfkp.jpg

This is 2015. If they could do it 100 years ago, it must not be that difficult today. Sandra appears to be laying down, she is not even propped up.

I'm not saying that she definitely is dead in the photo. But it is not out of the range of possibilities.
:whoa: :whoa: :whoa:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i just went to that anon page and they're pushing the same narrative as this thread :camby: cant take them clowns seriously

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
Strange photo. Don't know how strange it would be if the premise hadn't been raised before viewing it. Her shoulders do seem hunched weirdly too..:patrice:
I'm gonna tap out on this one. I got my own grief to deal with :wow:

RIP to the queen.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Strange photo. Don't know how strange it would be if the premise hadn't been raised before viewing it. Her shoulders do seem hunched weirdly too..:patrice:
I'm gonna tap out on this one. I got my own grief to deal with :wow:

RIP to the queen.

Yea, imo dont matter if she is alive or dead in the pic at the end of the day entire situation is wrong is she was murdered, no need to bicker around little factors about how or what time she was killed, the fact is she may have been murdered by cops and the focus should be on that.

Daps
I agree with this. Cops have shown they will manipulate deaths to how they want them to look. It's obvious the Coroner was in on it/paid off as well. Don't any of you nikkas watch The Wire :what:

The claim that she was hanged after her death makes perfect sense IMO :ehh:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Yea, imo dont matter if she is alive or dead in the pic at the end of the day entire situation is wrong is she was murdered, no need to bicker around little factors about how or what time she was killed, the fact is she may have been murdered by cops and the focus should be on that.

Exactly - we need to get to the bottom of her death, and insane, impossible conspiracy theories only help to deflect from the main issue. Unless I got one of the facts wrong (which I posted 3 pages ago and no one has refuted), then her being dead in the mug shot photo is a ridiculous assertion and just shows how untrustworthy some of these internet blatherers are.

Made Man

All Star
Daps
Has anybody here ever taken a mugshot in their jail uniform ? Usually they take the pic in what you are wearing at the time of the arrest.

:patrice: this shyt is mad suspect

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
what motive did she had to kill herself? she just received a new job, she was getting out of jail soon, and according to family; she felt her life was in danger.

not including how often murders are covered up behind bars.

Ok? You act like she was suppose to be in a dark room listening to emotional roller coaster for months before this. Have you ever known anyone who committed suicide? Because I do and some depressed people are excellent at putting up fronts. Only a few ppl saw any kind of warning signs. So her having a job and this other stuff is irrelevant. We never knew what issues this women had