Sandra Bland may have been dead in her mugshot

roxxthe96er

Emcee
Daps
Reppin
CCVII, AMERICON.
my dude, they do all that shyt while you're processed. she doesn't look DEAD in that picture. she's looking right at the fukking lens.

and the most important part you dudes continue to ignore, she spoke on the phone to people every day she was in the jail.
I'll give you everything except "she doesn't look dead" I saw her mugshot on the TV at chillis before I knew the story an was like "she looks strung out or dead"

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'll give you everything except "she doesn't look dead" I saw her mugshot on the TV at chillis before I knew the story an was like "she looks strung out or dead"
fair enough, man. i'll just assume you've never seen anyone strung out or dead. :yeshrug:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall nikkas are idiots. They control the media remember? the media is propaganda remember? So what would be the need for a coverup, when it doesn't get reported if "they" don't want it to? Ahh. But they are reporting it. But why?
They don't "control" the media, the media is it's own entity.
It can be buried though.
They're reporting it because there is an absolutely massive presence online that is forcing them to report it. Every social media site is being flooded with Sandra Bland related posts, they can't ignore it. Even if they wanted to.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Well people with more authority than you do. Which is why there is a murder investigation. :ehh:

For a white person like you, this is about winning s debate online with black people. For me I have a black mother two black sisters and a GF . It's different for me. I just want the truth:manny:

If the murder investigation comes up a suicide. I'll be looking for your posts coming back to brag how you were "right". Because that's all you take away from this situation.

I'm not white. People can verify that on here so that lame go to insult when ever someone doesn't follow the hive mindset can end now. I don't take pleasure in any of this. It's a shyt situation. Young black women dead. Cac ass cops completely out of control towards blacks as usual. There is an investigation because of pressure and the extreme hostility now between blacks and law enforcement in this country. But all evidence, including statements from her own family(you know, the people who know her better then you or me) leads to this women killing herself

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I'm not white. People can verify that on here so that lame go to insult when ever someone doesn't follow the hive mindset can end now. I don't take pleasure in any of this. It's a shyt situation. Young black women dead. Cac ass cops completely out of control towards blacks as usual. There is an investigation because of pressure and the extreme hostility now between blacks and law enforcement in this country. But all evidence, including statements from her own family(you know, the people who know her better then you or me) leads to this women killing herself

What evidence, Detective Freeman?

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
forreal, the original story is a conspiracy enough without tacking on all types of bullshyt
The original tweets were some weed-smoke logic and they're being shared thousands of times uncritically. Sh1t is ridiculous. People who know her probably getting traumatized by this bs theory too.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
re-post from the other thread...

As I said in the other thread, they've been hit and miss but when they hit it's a home run. I'm doubtful but IF this is true...wow. DOJ will literally drop a bomb on that entire police department.

these fakkits need to put up or shut up. this bout the 3rd time they've sent idle threats at these cops

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
What evidence, Detective Freeman?

Her family saying she was bipolar. She herself making a video saying she she had up and down days and suffered from depression/PTSD. She even looked slighty off in some of her videos if you watched. Like I said, I really don't think some small town department would have the audacity to pull something like this. Especially in this age. If am wrong, then I take that L. But there is more evidence pointing towards suicide then murder