Sandra Bland may have been dead in her mugshot

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I was under the impression that she appeared in court the day after she was booked, and that she didn't die until 2 days after the court appearance (three days after the arrest). She also made three phones calls during that time, one of which was a voicemail and the other two went through to different relatives. The voice mail clearly seems to indicate an arrest at some point earlier, not someone who had just gotten booked.

And the mugshot would be just after she was arrested, and before any of that stuff happened, right?

Are any of those details wrong?

Sandra Bland Prison Voicemail: "I'm Still Just at a Loss"

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Yup... She killed herself an hour after breakfast, a couple hours before she was being released.

Full stomach and freedom, sounds like a hopeless situation that would influence suicide to me, especially in a women who has no history of depression and is in the demographic least likely to kill themselves. :beli:

Some of you dudes speak as if you personally know her :heh: Nobody knows what issues this women was dealing with. The family already admitted she was bipolar. She even made a video about it.I don't believe some bumfukk little ass cac police force would have the balls to pull something so blatant.

roxxthe96er

Emcee
Daps
Reppin
CCVII, AMERICON.
her relatives TALKED to her after the damn mug shot

stop this bullshyt. how the fukk are her cousins gonna claim she was alive during the mug shot and yall still running with it cause some twitter dude says her eyes and shoulders looks weird on her mugshot :what:

this is not the actual issue. the issue is the cop arresting her in the way that he did and what actually happened during her "suicide". not this BS
How does the cousin know when the mugshot was taken? What if it ends up being she really killed herself and they didn't have a mugshot yet due to improper booking and they staged one to cover themselves? Anything possible.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How does the cousin know when the mugshot was taken? What if it ends up being she really killed herself and they didn't have a mugshot yet due to improper booking and they staged one to cover themselves? Anything possible.
:what: jesus christ, man. y'all are deciding to throw all logic out the window now

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Some of you dudes speak as if you personally know her :heh: Nobody knows what issues this women was dealing with. The family already admitted she was bipolar. She even made a video about it.I don't believe some bumfukk little ass cac police force would have the balls to pull something so blatant.
Well people with more authority than you do. Which is why there is a murder investigation. :ehh:

For a white person like you, this is about winning s debate online with black people. For me I have a black mother two black sisters and a GF . It's different for me. I just want the truth:manny:

If the murder investigation comes up a suicide. I'll be looking for your posts coming back to brag how you were "right". Because that's all you take away from this situation.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When the official story has no logic, Imma abandon mine as well
i can understand not buying the official story, but y'all dudes are taking it overboard.

my take, sandy bland had a mouth piece. judging from her videos, she was woke to the game cacs play and had no problem calling them out on it. these racist fukks got their feelings hurt at some point, so they either had her killed by white supremacist gangs in the jail, or they did it themselves.

if the reports she told her bails bondmen she feared for her saftey are true, that would add credence to that theory. as for video evidence, they've already shown they're not above editing footage and publishing it as unedited.

Last edited:

roxxthe96er

Emcee
Daps
Reppin
CCVII, AMERICON.
i can understand not buying the official story, but y'all dudes are taking it overboard.

my take, sandy bland had a mouth piece. judging from her videos, she was woke to the game cacs play and had no problem calling them out on it. these racist fukks got their feelings hurt at some point, so they either had her killed by white supremacist gangs in the jail, or they did it themselves.

if the reports she told her bails bondmen she feared for her saftey are true, that would add credence to that theory. as for video evidence, they've already shown they're above editing footage and publishing it as unedited.
Ok so hear me out? They take her back, she already started to call them on their shyt during ride to station, in their rage and poorly planned murder they don't even take a mugshot, they get her offed, then they are like "fukk we need a mugshot" I'm jus saying SOMETHING is off here so I'm not discounting ANY idea, I don't think she's dead in the pic but everything is so over the top suspicious that I won't rule it out.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok so hear me out? They take her back, she already started to call them on their shyt during ride to station, in their rage and poorly planned murder they don't even take a mugshot, they get her offed, then they are like "fukk we need a mugshot" I'm jus saying SOMETHING is off here so I'm not discounting ANY idea, I don't think she's dead in the pic but everything is so over the top suspicious that I won't rule it out.

my dude, they do all that shyt while you're processed. she doesn't look DEAD in that picture. she's looking right at the fukking lens.

and the most important part you dudes continue to ignore, she spoke on the phone to people every day she was in the jail.