Sandra Bland may have been dead in her mugshot

LogicFirst

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You're right. Lets wait on the cac news to report 100% facts. Cotdamn! You act like this is so far fetched. I mean we watched police murder a man on video and get away with it. Police broke a man's spine. Police can literally do anything to black people and get away with it. That woman is laying on the ground. Peep the color of the walls and the color of the floor.

I bet you believe she actually hung herself too.
The crazy part is that these devils know they're in big trouble when they kill a black woman. They don't wanna be over every news station so now they going through extra efforts with the coverups. I'm not saying she's dead in that mugshot, I'm just saying they'll go through tremendous effort to coverup. They're criminals in control of the system

SwagKingKong

All Star
Daps
Yall are so closed minding to instantly say this is impossible. They could have given her a fake phone an recorded her then used it, used a female guard who sounds enough like her on a bad prison line, hell maybe they didn't even process her in the correct order. If the KILLED HER why yall think they'd stop breaking the rules there?

Not saying I believe it, but it's for sure possible. Anything is possible.

You tell me any reason it's impossible I'll keep disproving yall.

her relatives TALKED to her after the damn mug shot

stop this bullshyt. how the fukk are her cousins gonna claim she was alive during the mug shot and yall still running with it cause some twitter dude says her eyes and shoulders looks weird on her mugshot :what:

this is not the actual issue. the issue is the cop arresting her in the way that he did and what actually happened during her "suicide". not this BS

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Man, This just shows how laughably stupid 90% of this site and it's members are. You guys will believe anything if it supports your directive of CACS this and Embracing the Coli militant belief. She had a phone call after being booked, how could she be dead prior to that. I've seen pictures of dead and alive people and she looks definitely alive. You can see the emotion in her face, let alone a strangled person is going to show some signs of that. One ass clown a few post above me said what if they recorded her voice or had a female officer impersonate her LMAO. How stupid are you people ???

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Ok this is getting ridiculous now. It's time to accept the fact that this women killed herself.
Yup... She killed herself an hour after breakfast, a couple hours before she was being released.

Full stomach and freedom, sounds like a hopeless situation that would influence suicide to me, especially in a women who has no history of depression and is in the demographic least likely to kill themselves. :beli: