Sandra Bland may have been dead in her mugshot

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
So we just running with anything posted on the internet now :dwillhuh:
Yo fam:russ:...Facebook will be charging 1.00 per year/second/minute of usage even though they have no billing information nor payment information from anybody and half of the accounts on there are fake. :francis: This ain't come from Facebook by the way. :troll: Better share it just because.:usure: And include #dontchargeme so they don't hit the bank account they don't have access to. :comeon:

nikkas beeeeeen running with nonsense online. :lolbron:shyt is hilarious. Five seconds of research would squash much of it but......nah...:skip:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Yo fam:russ:...Facebook will be charging 1.00 per year/second/minute of usage even though they have no billing information nor payment information from anybody and half of the accounts on there are fake. :francis: This ain't come from Facebook by the way. :troll: Better share it just because.:usure: And include #dontchargeme so they don't hit the bank account they don't have access to. :comeon:

nikkas beeeeeen running with nonsense online. :lolbron:shyt is hilarious. Five seconds of research would squash much of it but......nah...:skip:
aww man I hate when I see that type of shyt catching on.. People think you can get away with anything

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.

Or follow this "don't delete my IG" page so Instagram doesn't think you a bot. Because IG is deleting all bots and inactive pages

Next day that person changes that profile that those millions a people followed back to there regular pages and has 2 million followers

Rue

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ZA
I looked in the pictures eyes and all types of shyt went through my body:damn:
The sun aint even rise yet....let me leave this thread right now...before i start seein shyt:damn:
:mjlol: i know that feel bro, :to:

SwagKingKong

All Star
Daps
stop this nonsense brehs :smh: focus on whats actually plausible. yes, the pigs most likely have something to do with her death but to say that shes dead in that pic :what:

her cousin already debunked it btw and said she was alive during her mug, so we can dead this thread and start talking about the real issues with this case (how the cop acted when he arrested her, because that was bullshyt. and that they could have something to do with her "suicide".

so please, dead this thread and lets get back on track

roxxthe96er

Emcee
Daps
Reppin
CCVII, AMERICON.
Yall are so closed minding to instantly say this is impossible. They could have given her a fake phone an recorded her then used it, used a female guard who sounds enough like her on a bad prison line, hell maybe they didn't even process her in the correct order. If the KILLED HER why yall think they'd stop breaking the rules there?

Not saying I believe it, but it's for sure possible. Anything is possible.

You tell me any reason it's impossible I'll keep disproving yall.