Sandra Bland may have been dead in her mugshot

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
yo these old pictures are usually creepy to me anyway but they are all dead too? :merchant::wtf: can i get some proof they were actually dead? not doubting or w/e just wanna read on this :lupe:i think :merchant:

Look up the term victorian postmortem photos.

:bryan:

Edit.

As for the pics I posted.

The first pic the boys head is being propped up if you look carefully.

In the second pic look at her hands...the color and the lifelessness.

The third pic the hands give it away too, and the face.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I think shes alive... If she was dead there wouldn't there strangle marks on her neck if they hung her?

well if she was dead then either 1) it wasnt via hanging or 2) it was photoshopped so thats not a big sticking point to me. digital analysis can be done on a photo to see if it was shopped so that wouldnt be hard to confirm one way or another id think

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
3cd8a33a.png

The fact that we are even DISCUSSING the fact whether or not she is dead or alive in her mugshot is fukking unbelievable. Brings tears to my eyes to even think about what these racists cacs probably did to her smfh
RIP
:mjcry:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Not really because the wall is just one thing that people are pointing out.

There are plenty of reasons that someone would take a photo of a dead body...even in a jail situation. This is not unprecedented.

Which one of these girls is dead and which one is alive?

33vlob4.jpg

I'm not saying I definitely think Sandra was no longer living in the photo. I am saying she looks like she is laying down and I wouldn't be surprised if she was dead in the pic. It's not that big of a stretch for someone to have made a mistake and whoopsie we need another photo. It's not that big of a leap for someone to be nasty and morbid and whoopsie, wrong photo gets released.

Nothing should be a surprise at this point.
Photos back then were done with the person professionally prepared and done up to look as alive as possible before the death picture was taken. This was done as a way for the family to get a final picture with the deceased. Are you saying they did that in this case before they took a mugshot of her dead?

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Look up the term victorian postmortem photos.

:bryan:

Edit.

As for the pics I posted.

The first pic the boys head is being propped up if you look carefully.

In the second pic look at her hands...the color and the lifelessness.

The third pic the hands give it away too, and the face.

The Truth Behind This Photo is Shocking, But It Used to Happen All of the Time. OMG...

:huhldup:

that shyt is fukked up. i urge people not to click on that

might fukk around and baptize myself before i go to sleep

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
All of these people are dead.

2d0jiis.jpg

qodkc8.jpg

dqhfkp.jpg

This is 2015. If they could do it 100 years ago, it must not be that difficult today. Sandra appears to be laying down, she is not even propped up.

I'm not saying that she definitely is dead in the photo. But it is not out of the range of possibilities.
These people are heavily prepped before these pictures are taken. They did things like create fake eye covers to insert into the socket that were professionally painted so the person would have more life like eyes as when you're dead your eyes do not look like that. They did this heavy prep not just for pictures but they would sit the person up in their house for several days and people would come and visit.

This would not be done in a matter of hours to fake a mugshot. This is ridiculous.

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
Photos back then were done with the person professionally prepared and done up to look as alive as possible before the death picture was taken. This was done as a way for the family to get a final picture with the deceased. Are you saying they did that in this case before they took a mugshot of her dead?

The point of my posts had nothing to do with techniques or processes.

The point was that we don't always realize what we are looking at.