Sanaa Lathan:"I dont really deal with emotional nikkas" EDIT: CONFIRMED Dating French Montana :umad:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
shyt like this is why my mom's and I butt heads over dating and Black men/women relations.

I was a kid 10-15 years ago so I don't if she got a history of this but nikkas been looking at her as a quintessential example of Black femininity and when making herself visible and audible, she fukks with the French Montanas of the game, makes songs like this, and (allegedly) was willing to be a side chick to a married Hollywood superstar probably because a normal nikka wasn't enough.

And she wonders why I've told her don't expect a daughter in law or grandchildren. A lot of women fukked up out here.
but this is like tiger woods..... nobody knows them personally.... nobody knows what they do off camera.... nobody knows what they do at home

yea we get these "oh she's so nice and wholesome and doesn't even dress sexy or slutty" vibes.... so WE pushed that image on her... i don't EVER remember her saying "hey i like good men and i want to get married"

nah... we don't know these people... sanaa ain't no different than the other 5 billion women on earth... same with all these celebs

you think slut goes out the window with money?? or fame?? or age???

nah

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:dahell:

I asked you how did French Montana treat Sanaa Latham like shyt. Are you going to answer that question or nah? Receipts if you have them too please. I'm not interested in the faux woe is the nice guy excuses you all come up with to treat women poorly and not feel bad about it.
Have you seen the video?? It's clearly Sanaa Lathan was pissed high/drunk out of her mind. She's sitting on French's lap with her head awkwardly buried in his neck she could barely hold her body up right. He and Diddy obviously took that woman back to their hotel and did gods know what with her and recording her like that I won't even get started. He treated her like shyt by taking advantage of her state. I'm not peeved we just got a glimpse into how these celebs really behave.

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have you seen the video?? It's clearly Sanaa Lathan was pissed high/drunk out of her mind. She's sitting on French's lap with her head awkwardly buried in his neck she could barely hold her body up right. He and Diddy obviously took that woman back to their hotel and did gods know what with her and recording her like that I won't even get started. He treated her like shyt by taking advantage of her state. I'm not peeved we just got a glimpse into how these celebs really behave.

Do you have any receipts of there being like a falling out between she and French or Diddy after that video? Thats what I was genuinely asking for.

Because if not, it would seem to me that even in your scenario (which you've assumed, we have no evidence she had sex with either of them let alone both) then Sanaa had sex with two men she wanted to. And that's probably a win for her, just like it'd be a win for you if you had sex with two women you wanted to.

However if Sanaa has said she didn't consent or even that she felt disrespected by them that's a different story...

edit: I agree it was shady for them to record her like that. But that's me talking, Sanaa might not care at all. She would not be the first celeb male or female to be happily and boastfully sloppy drunk in public.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
but this is like tiger woods..... nobody knows them personally.... nobody knows what they do off camera.... nobody knows what they do at home

yea we get these "oh she's so nice and wholesome and doesn't even dress sexy or slutty" vibes.... so WE pushed that image on her... i don't EVER remember her saying "hey i like good men and i want to get married"

nah... we don't know these people... sanaa ain't no different than the other 5 billion women on earth... same with all these celebs

you think slut goes out the window with money?? or fame?? or age???

nah
Nothing's safe. The educated professional these days walking around with the same mentality as the ratchet.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Its interesting to me that in one thread all these guys will cosign lying to women about their intentions and act like that's a normal and OK thing to do, but when a woman actually just wants sex and indulges in it, she is being treated like shyt.

Apparently, it is better for women to always have their emotions invested and be lied to, than to have sex on their own terms.
nikka confused cause they ain't getting chicks IRL pay them no mind

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Its interesting to me that in one thread all these guys will cosign lying to women about their intentions and act like that's a normal and OK thing to do, but when a woman actually just wants sex and indulges in it, she is being treated like shyt.

Apparently, it is better for women to always have their emotions invested and be lied to, than to have sex on their own terms.

If women would stay consistent most dudes would not have an issue.
Women will bytch about street harrament but the next mintue hype up the guy that is most likely to do it.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps

Funny thing is, this thread isn't really about that. It's about a song and everything else is what nikkas are interpreting and reading into it. :mjlol:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
So...what's the problem?
If people wanna spend the rest of their lives with one nighters or month-long fukk buddies...nothing. But people will have this mentality then wonder why society/family is shot. No one in the thread particularly but people as a whole contradict themselves. Like I said I won't be marrying nobody so I guess all is fair till I die.

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Do you have any receipts of there being like a falling out between she and French or Diddy after that video? Thats what I was genuinely asking for.

Because if not, it would seem to me that even in your scenario (which you've assumed, we have no evidence she had sex with either of them let alone both) then Sanaa had sex with two men she wanted to. And that's probably a win for her, just like it'd be a win for you if you had sex with two women you wanted to.

However if Sanaa has said she didn't consent or even that she felt disrespected by them that's a different story...

edit: I agree it was shady for them to record her like that. But that's me talking, Sanaa might not care at all. She would not be the first celeb male or female to be happily and boastfully sloppy drunk in public.
Just because there's no video of them having sex doesn't mean it didn't happen. I'm a lady btw and having sex with two women (you assumed I was a man) would not be a win and nor would having sex with two famous guys, and Sanaa hasn't been conducting herself like one. For all we know, just like you're assuming that she's okay with dissing emotional men and being drunk in public with shady men means she's okay with that, which doesn't show much evidence to support that argument either other than a song recording. If Diddy didn't think it was bad he wouldn't have deleted the video. Somebody got to him whether it was her team or pissed off twitter.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Nothing's safe. The educated professional these days walking around with the same mentality as the ratchet.
which is why you gotta remain YOU

you keep trying to switch up to what women want, you already lost...

they want EVERYTHING... and at any second, they will stop wanting these things

i bet if they asked her if she liked to fukk married guys, she'd say no...... but let denzel throw her the dikk and it's a yes.... broke french wouldn't make it past security.... rich fly french can walk right up and fukk the same night

it's 2015... there is no reason to assume a woman is thinking or acting like a woman

the exact moment steve harvey put out that book.... and women ALL took it wrong... they started acting like men sexually and dating... and using the book as motivation... "these nikkas is doing it soooo........... think like a man giiiiiiiiiiiiirl"

completely missing that the point was, think how a man would, in order to get and keep a good man..... not run around fukking and chilling like nikkas, while somehow asking for respect

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin

to men it is..... which is why you only hear that nonsense from a bunch of men

like i said before... women are doing what they want now.... and men need to adjust accordingly..

while i do think it's kind of backward to demand the power to fukk like men.... and yet still expect to be treated like a lady.................. that doesn't change the fact that you have the right to, and it's not "bad" if you want to go out and fukk a nikka cause he looks good... or whatever other reason

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Just because there's no video of them having sex doesn't mean it didn't happen. I'm a lady btw and having sex with two women (you assumed I was a man) would not be a win and nor would having sex with two famous guys, and Sanaa hasn't been conducting herself like one. For all we know, just like you're assuming that she's okay with dissing emotional men and being drunk in public with shady men means she's okay with that, which doesn't show much evidence to support that argument either other than a song recording. If Diddy didn't think it was bad he wouldn't have deleted the video. Somebody got to him whether it was her team or pissed off twitter.
what's the problem tho?

she's an adult... wanted to fukk two guys she thought was fine or whatever she thought.... lets say she fukked one... or both... and was like "yo take that down"

does she seem angry? upset they did her wrong? does it seem she was lied to? like she was looking for them to wife her?

seems YOU have an issue with what she doin with her p*ssy... when she don't even have an issue.. she seems to be carefree and loving life..

celebs are normal people.... same nerd in drama class, now pretends to be a war hero and gets 20 million for it...... you think that makes him/her better than the next man??? more sexually safe??? smarter?? looking for love and happiness???

most celebs are fukking off their money on stupid shyt, fukking beautiful people and trashy whores, doing all sorts of drugs, and not getting caught....... NONE of this is a surprise

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Sorry about that, I actually originally thought you were a woman but then assumed you were a man since mostly men post here. My bad.

Anyway, I thought Diddy deleted the video because he was drunk when he posted it himself and thought better of it the next day himself. At the end of the day, this is all speculation. I wanted receipts, which obviously aren't available, so that's all we're left to do.

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
what's the problem tho?

she's an adult... wanted to fukk two guys she thought was fine or whatever she thought.... lets say she fukked one... or both... and was like "yo take that down"

does she seem angry? upset they did her wrong? does it seem she was lied to? like she was looking for them to wife her?

seems YOU have an issue with what she doin with her p*ssy... when she don't even have an issue.. she seems to be carefree and loving life..

celebs are normal people.... same nerd in drama class, now pretends to be a war hero and gets 20 million for it...... you think that makes him/her better than the next man??? more sexually safe??? smarter?? looking for love and happiness???

most celebs are fukking off their money on stupid shyt, fukking beautiful people and trashy whores, doing all sorts of drugs, and not getting caught....... NONE of this is a surprise
how do you know she doesn't have an issue with getting it in from these guys???? Lmao wth, just because she didn't run to social media complaining doesn't mean she was okay with it either. Duuhhh no crap Sherlock, of course most celebs are doing crazy stuff, it's the nature of the business, but when your image that you've crafted starts crumbling then, something is amiss.