Sanaa Lathan:"I dont really deal with emotional nikkas" EDIT: CONFIRMED Dating French Montana :umad:

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
You know her dad probably embarrassed with her. Her family is one of those rich black ivy league jack n jill families like off Jumping the Broom. They expected her to find a rich black investment banker and get married, yet she out here at 43, single and filming herself getting ready to get rammed by P. diddy and French Montana.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You know her dad probably embarrassed with her. Her family is one of those rich black ivy league jack n jill families like off Jumping the Broom. They expected her to find a rich black investment banker and get married, yet she out here at 43, single and filming herself getting ready to get rammed by P. diddy and French Montana.
Stop shaming women! :pacspit:

:lolbron: :troll:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
0316f33d.jpg

:damn:

and the rest of the headline:
EXCLUSIVE: Sanaa's Man Steve Rifkind BLASTED For "Using" Black Women In The Industry?!

:why::scust::huhldup::scust::birdman:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

Even the noble black people with WEALTH still get caught up in rapping fukkery. :wow:

@Emperor_ReinScarf tried to warn yall about how corporate rap fukking shyt up for everyone.

Playa With Tha Passport

Mr International
Daps
Reppin
University City
What amazes me is she just gave y'all an absolute blueprint to getting p*ssy and here is a soon-to-be 30 page thread full of bitterness and complaints.

Y'all seem so befuddled by these women and their words/actions, but here is one who is completely honest about what every woman wants and y'all are still upset about it.

Maybe the issue is....

YOU!!!!!!!

When 70% of them are single

Who's the real problem :manny:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
?

This didn't answer my question.

So if a man appearing rich and swagged out that knew nothing about you, came up to you in the club, started grinding on you with his friends, took you back to his sports car sitting on his lap, and took you to his hotel room where he fukked you, is considered respect, then I know you turn a blind eye to that. Its only disrespectful if a man is broke with no status.

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So if a man appearing rich and swagged out that knew nothing about you, came up to you in the club, started grinding on you with his friends, took you back to his sports car sitting on his lap, and took you to his hotel room where he fukked you, is considered respect, then I know you turn a blind eye to that. Its only disrespectful if a man is broke with no status.

:dahell:

I asked you how did French Montana treat Sanaa Latham like shyt. Are you going to answer that question or nah? Receipts if you have them too please. I'm not interested in the faux woe is the nice guy excuses you all come up with to treat women poorly and not feel bad about it.