Sanaa Lathan:"I dont really deal with emotional nikkas" EDIT: CONFIRMED Dating French Montana :umad:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:dahell:

I asked you how did French Montana treat Sanaa Latham like shyt. Are you going to answer that question or nah? Receipts if you have them too please. I'm not interested in the faux woe is the nice guy excuses you all come up with to treat women poorly and not feel bad about it.

French Montana dogged her out and she like it. end of story. They aint areal couple, they just fukked.

FSP

Banned
Daps
Who wants to act out of character for some p*ssy. If that's you fine, if not, dream about cutting this bytch's head off with a chainsaw and keep it moving.

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
When 70% of them are single

Who's the real problem :manny:

Women are a reflection of the man they're with.

Everyone in this thread acting like what she stated isn't universal truth. Dudes always complaining about women feeling entitled, women being hos, women not being up front, women wanting this and that.

If y'all spent half that time turning yourselves into objects of desire, you wouldn't have anything to complain about.

Coli Hive Mind: nikkas gotta look like Tyson Beckford to get even basic hos these days.
Reality/Women All Over: Dudes need to be on point with their social skills, fitness, and drive to have success with women.

Coli Hive Mind: nikkas gotta pull up in the Lambo and have 10 Mil in the bank.
Reality/Women All Over: Dudes need to have confidence (in being a provider) and drive (to succeed over other men).

Can keep going.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Women are a reflection of the man they're with.

Everyone in this thread acting like what she stated isn't universal truth. Dudes always complaining about women feeling entitled, women being hos, women not being up front, women wanting this and that.

If y'all spent half that time turning yourselves into objects of desire, you wouldn't have anything to complain about.

Coli Hive Mind: nikkas gotta look like Tyson Beckford to get even basic hos these days.
Reality/Women All Over: Dudes need to be on point with their social skills, fitness, and drive to have success with women.

Coli Hive Mind: nikkas gotta pull up in the Lambo and have 10 Mil in the bank.
Reality/Women All Over: Dudes need to have confidence (in being a provider) and drive (to succeed over other men).

Can keep going.

You been dropping alot of gems in this thread. THe only thing I would say for the quote i bolded in red is that it is much more likely in the long term relationships. It can be the case in short relationships but generally long relationships that comment rings true for. But for real your comment is on point.

Kanye/Kim and Jay and Bey is te perfect example of that.

to go back to the confidence thing, look at someone like Donald Trump, yeah they will talk about how egotistical he is but we all know many women when pushed to say it(men too) will admit that the confidence is a turn on whether they are physically attracted to him or not.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
End of story :mjlol:

Where are the receipts?
apparently, taking a single woman home and fukking her is "treating her wrong"

this is why guys don't get any p*ssy.. there's nice... "hello how are you? my name is? can i buy you a drink?"

and then there's simping.... "oh is that sanaa? well i better approach with respect and honor and not try and grind on her ass that she throwing at me and not try to fukk when she's drunk and horny and all over me"

y'all doing too much and she telling you, you doing too much... and these dudes are mad that doing too much isn't working out

i almost did this today.......

girl been throwing me the puss for months now... but its like a 3 hour drive and i'm not going out there unless i have some other reasons besides just her

so i see her on fb today talking about how she got some dikk recently..... my first impulse was to be on some bitter shyt.... or slick mouth shyt.... or get EMOTIONAL

meanwhile she hits me up today like sorry i didn't text you... i thought about you 4 times today... at some point she must have sense i knew her lies.... so she hit me with "don't think i don't still want you... i'm here whenever you want to come get it"

she WANTS me to not care about that shyt.... if i acted all emotional and dumb, she'd be turned off like "why is this single nikka trying to control my single life knowing damn well he out there fukking bytches too"

sometimes women don't wanna be bothered with the "game" and what you want it to be.... sometimes they want some dikk, fun, and laughs for the night.. and if you can provide that... they don't give a damn how nice you are, what you do for a living, and your outlook on the future

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
If Sanaa was 43, married with kids she'd be as grey in the hair as Donna Tubbs-Brown and you all would be saying how much she fell off.

But hey, she's miserable because she can't get one steady dikk to cheat on her.

prince-smooth.gif

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
shyt like this is why my mom's and I butt heads over dating and Black men/women relations.

I was a kid 10-15 years ago so I don't if she got a history of this but nikkas been looking at her as a quintessential example of Black femininity and when making herself visible and audible, she fukks with the French Montanas of the game, makes songs like this, and (allegedly) was willing to be a side chick to a married Hollywood superstar probably because a normal nikka wasn't enough.

And she wonders why I've told her don't expect a daughter in law or grandchildren. A lot of women fukked up out here.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
And one thing they aren't considering: what if she doesn't want children? :jbhmm: Not every woman has to.

And about what kind of man would be with an infertile woman: um, a man who doesn't want kids either? Or a man around her age who already has kids from a prior relationship and doesn't want any more? :jbhmm:
Stop trying to use logic, it doesn't fly here.

prince-smooth.gif

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
You been dropping alot of gems in this thread. THe only thing I would say for the quote i bolded in red is that it is much more likely in the long term relationships. It can be the case in short relationships but generally long relationships that comment rings true for. But for real your comment is on point.

Kanye/Kim and Jay and Bey is te perfect example of that.

to go back to the confidence thing, look at someone like Donald Trump, yeah they will talk about how egotistical he is but we all know many women when pushed to say it(men too) will admit that the confidence is a turn on whether they are physically attracted to him or not.

I agree (I was responding to a poster who said 70% are single, so the long-term relationship/marriage part was sort of implied).

Good point.

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
You would think the reactions would be completely different.

Ole girl, a highly-attractive hollywood actress, is basically saying that dudes who are about their business can attract girls like her because women care about more than looks. :ohhh:

...instead of being inspired by this and improving yourselves, y'all ignoring the message and calling her a ho. :francis:

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
:stopitslime:
Baby why you call so early / Always trying to check up on me / Sending all these messages to me / Keep it up you’ll never know me.

Then, when you don't do this, she starts talking to another dude, "well, you never said good morning, and you didn't want to talk, and I felt lonely".:camby:

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
apparently, taking a single woman home and fukking her is "treating her wrong"

this is why guys don't get any p*ssy.. there's nice... "hello how are you? my name is? can i buy you a drink?"

and then there's simping.... "oh is that sanaa? well i better approach with respect and honor and not try and grind on her ass that she throwing at me and not try to fukk when she's drunk and horny and all over me"

y'all doing too much and she telling you, you doing too much... and these dudes are mad that doing too much isn't working out

i almost did this today.......

girl been throwing me the puss for months now... but its like a 3 hour drive and i'm not going out there unless i have some other reasons besides just her

so i see her on fb today talking about how she got some dikk recently..... my first impulse was to be on some bitter shyt.... or slick mouth shyt.... or get EMOTIONAL

meanwhile she hits me up today like sorry i didn't text you... i thought about you 4 times today... at some point she must have sense i knew her lies.... so she hit me with "don't think i don't still want you... i'm here whenever you want to come get it"

she WANTS me to not care about that shyt.... if i acted all emotional and dumb, she'd be turned off like "why is this single nikka trying to control my single life knowing damn well he out there fukking bytches too"

sometimes women don't wanna be bothered with the "game" and what you want it to be.... sometimes they want some dikk, fun, and laughs for the night.. and if you can provide that... they don't give a damn how nice you are, what you do for a living, and your outlook on the future

Its interesting to me that in one thread all these guys will cosign lying to women about their intentions and act like that's a normal and OK thing to do, but when a woman actually just wants sex and indulges in it, she is being treated like shyt.

Apparently, it is better for women to always have their emotions invested and be lied to, than to have sex on their own terms.