Sanaa Lathan:"I dont really deal with emotional nikkas" EDIT: CONFIRMED Dating French Montana :umad:

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
to men it is..... which is why you only hear that nonsense from a bunch of men

like i said before... women are doing what they want now.... and men need to adjust accordingly..

while i do think it's kind of backward to demand the power to fukk like men.... and yet still expect to be treated like a lady.................. that doesn't change the fact that you have the right to, and it's not "bad" if you want to go out and fukk a nikka cause he looks good... or whatever other reason

I completely agree that men do, because it keeps them in a position of power. Even if they don't want commitment with women, they need women to want it from them so they can use it as a bargaining chip or to keep us chasing something they can control. You see it on here all the time, #GMB but trying to force women who don't want to get married just like them to feel terrible about themselves.

I don't know that its backward to "fukk like men" because I don't think that's really exclusive to men. For the most part, I see having casual relationships and sex as a brief stage in a person's life that's not really gender specific. If anything I think there's something a bit off about women and men who keep behaving that way into their 40s and 50s. That's what I find questionable about Sanaa but its none of my business to judge either. She may have spent all her early life in relationships and was unfulfilled, now she's living that stage of her life that she skipped

You just never know, so I try not to say anything for sure without receipts :yeshrug:

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
If people wanna spend the rest of their lives with one nighters or month-long fukk buddies...nothing. But people will have this mentality then wonder why society/family is shot. No one in the thread particularly but people as a whole contradict themselves. Like I said I won't be marrying nobody so I guess all is fair till I die.

Stop speaking for imaginary people and speak for yourself.

There is no better time to be a man. Live life on your terms and stop thinking about some hypothetical nonsense. If you find someone you want to be in a LTR with, make it happen.

Otherwise, live your goddamn life without apology.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
If women would stay consistent most dudes would not have an issue.
Women will bytch about street harrament but the next mintue hype up the guy that is most likely to do it.
If lames would step up their skills they wouldn't have to worry about women being consistent because the chicks would at least be "consistent" towards them and that's all most dudes care about. All this bullshyt on here where dudes really care about if other dudes getting p*ssy or not is Internet bullshyt that you never see offline outside of clowning dudes that don't get girls.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Stop speaking for imaginary people and speak for yourself.

There is no better time to be a man. Live life on your terms and stop thinking about some hypothetical nonsense. If you find someone you want to be in a LTR with, make it happen.

Otherwise, live your goddamn life without apology.
I spoke for myself when I said I'm not entering a LTR with anyone. I live on my own terms and it's has both positive and negative affects as does everything. And I never felt sorry for my views on anything.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
how do you know she doesn't have an issue with getting it in from these guys???? Lmao wth, just because she didn't run to social media complaining doesn't mean she was okay with it either. Duuhhh no crap Sherlock, of course most celebs are doing crazy stuff, it's the nature of the business, but when your image that you've crafted starts crumbling then, something is amiss.
i don't know... cause she did it... and she was fukking a married man

stop placing these people and their IMAGE on a pedestal!!!

she's a woman... a 43 year old woman.... period.....

i don't want to hear what we THINK she is..... based of ACTING... and millions of dollars of PR

her actions show she was fine with it in the club... hours later he actions were fine with it in the car.... it's weeks later and french making points to say he DID hit it (check breakfast club) and she out here laughing and smiling... recording tracks... and saying in plain english "i don't want no emotional man"

again... besides hollywood nonsense.... what makes you even think for a second that she isn't what her actions are showing she is?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I completely agree that men do, because it keeps them in a position of power. Even if they don't want commitment with women, they need women to want it from them so they can use it as a bargaining chip or to keep us chasing something they can control. You see it on here all the time, #GMB but trying to force women who don't want to get married just like them to feel terrible about themselves.

I don't know that its backward to "fukk like men" because I don't think that's really exclusive to men. For the most part, I see having casual relationships and sex as a brief stage in a person's life that's not really gender specific. If anything I think there's something a bit off about women and men who keep behaving that way into their 40s and 50s. That's what I find questionable about Sanaa but its none of my business to judge either. She may have spent all her early life in relationships and was unfulfilled, now she's living that stage of her life that she skipped

You just never know, so I try not to say anything for sure without receipts :yeshrug:
and that's where we disagree... although i love your points... cause it shows the difference in old school women vs new school

when i say "like a man" it's because it's been looked down on for women to fukk like that, since forever... only since women's lib in the 60s... and moreso today with social media and "it's 2015 so i'm gonna do it like this" that women have been PUBLIC with the fukking... and at the same time saying "hey no slut shaming"

they want to fukk from 15-55 now... not all... not even a majority... but a growing number of women are now saying, fukk society... if i don't want kids, fukk them.... if i don't want a relationship, fukk them... if i just want to fukk someone, fukk them... and it goes on to clothing, getting sloppy in public, posts online, and general thinking

women are now saying so what i'm 43... i'm allowed to go fukk random dikk, same way a 50 year old man or 99 year old hugh hef can do... and there's nothing wrong with it... and i like it... so fukk you and fukk your feelings.... and top it off with, fukk you emotional nikkas too who's mad about it

like i keep saying.... people fukked up thinking she was one way... literally believing the hype

money don't make you a different person.... if she enjoyed banging dudes in HS, she damn sure gonna enjoy banging hotter, celebrities..

shyt half these chicks would go fukk chris brown tonight if they had the shot.... you think they passing him up when they got the money and access to do it?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Funny thing is, this thread isn't really about that. It's about a song and everything else is what nikkas are interpreting and reading into it. :mjlol:

Guess I gotta rent a Lambo and pick you up while drunk and high.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
which is why you gotta remain YOU

you keep trying to switch up to what women want, you already lost...

they want EVERYTHING... and at any second, they will stop wanting these things

i bet if they asked her if she liked to fukk married guys, she'd say no...... but let denzel throw her the dikk and it's a yes.... broke french wouldn't make it past security.... rich fly french can walk right up and fukk the same night

it's 2015... there is no reason to assume a woman is thinking or acting like a woman

the exact moment steve harvey put out that book.... and women ALL took it wrong... they started acting like men sexually and dating... and using the book as motivation... "these nikkas is doing it soooo........... think like a man giiiiiiiiiiiiirl"

completely missing that the point was, think how a man would, in order to get and keep a good man..... not run around fukking and chilling like nikkas, while somehow asking for respect

Crazy thing, these undercover simps who act all swagged out to these hoes always cater to them and do everything in life that revolves around them, instead of trying to improves themselves for themselves.

The female body can't react like a male body in terms of having excessive amount of sexual partners, but still do it for social "liberation."

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
Yikes. Good luck to the nikka that gotta deal with that.