Sanaa Lathan:"I dont really deal with emotional nikkas" EDIT: CONFIRMED Dating French Montana :umad:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Sanaa Lathan

- in her mid 40s getting drunk in clubs
- hanging out with French Montana and Diddy
- still single
- no notable relationship lasting more than a year or two
- again, in her MID 40s
- doing a song with Dej Loaf.....in her mid 40s

Future said it best...

this kinda is my point

you saying she ain't worthy... she probably saying "who said i wanted to be home, married and sober?"

ain't diddy in his mid 40s.... don't he have every single situation going on you just named... aint hef regarded as a god... ain't he forcing 18 year olds to line up and fukk him?

this aint 1950 no more... women are starting to not give two fukks about any of this either... she's rich as fukk, still looks good, pretty sure she can scoop up any man on the coli and have him simp her, or some celeb... meaning she ain't hurting to find a man to wife her..

maybe she don't want that shyt.. maybe she turning up for fun.. maybe she #HON and #GMN why everyone pushing societies wants/needs onto her?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
this kinda is my point

you saying she ain't worthy... she probably saying "who said i wanted to be home, married and sober?"

ain't diddy in his mid 40s.... don't he have every single situation going on you just named... aint hef regarded as a god... ain't he forcing 18 year olds to line up and fukk him?

this aint 1950 no more... women are starting to not give two fukks about any of this either... she's rich as fukk, still looks good, pretty sure she can scoop up any man on the coli and have him simp her, or some celeb... meaning she ain't hurting to find a man to wife her..

maybe she don't want that shyt.. maybe she turning up for fun.. maybe she #HON and #GMN why everyone pushing societies wants/needs onto her?

If you cool with women doing this past 25, then don't complain that they are no quality women to settle down in America.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
this kinda is my point

Breh, miss me with the pro-feminism bullsh#t. There's no chicks to be had here.

This chick exhibits throw away, pump and dump behavior. I don't care or insinuate that she wants to be married with kids. I'm just pointing out that she carries herself like a woman who wants to be f#cked and chucked. Nothing wrong with that, but IT IS, even in 2015, peculiar behavior for a woman in her mid 40s.

Part of the point of some of the responses are to confirm that she is not the type of chick that you simp or cupcake with. She's the type of chick you have fun with, have sex with and dip out before too many weeks have passed. And enjoy the memories.

Peace

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
this kinda is my point

Deep down she wants someone to save her

Just look at her IG
Always talking about love

It's in her dna to want a family and kids

U falling for the smoke screen

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
but this is like tiger woods..... nobody knows them personally.... nobody knows what they do off camera.... nobody knows what they do at home

yea we get these "oh she's so nice and wholesome and doesn't even dress sexy or slutty" vibes.... so WE pushed that image on her... i don't EVER remember her saying "hey i like good men and i want to get married"

nah... we don't know these people... sanaa ain't no different than the other 5 billion women on earth... same with all these celebs

you think slut goes out the window with money?? or fame?? or age???

nah

Man, preach :wow:
I been saying we don't know these people from a can of paint but want to worship them because they have money and fame
Oh Tia Mowry is so innocent and is our queen :blessed:
:camby:FOH. She might love doing coke and getting skeeted down her throat
Yall don't know these people :dahell:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
I've never understood her appeal. She's a nice looking chick. Not overly attractive in any way. There's better looking women walking the beaches of Miami everyday.

No hate, but she's wildly overrated.

Peace
The ENTIRE rating of her was based on her being a good wholesome girl :mjlol:

That's why all these nikkas mad. Sanaa was love and basketball. And they pushed that on her in real life.

Oh she's our homegrown good girl but black. She's so classy in her dress style. Look she never gets naked. Damn have we even seen her bra. Oh she's never with rapper and thugs. She's our dreams brehs :mjlol:

Then all the sudden the real Sanaa leaks out. B-b-b-but she's a good girl. She's 43. She's supposed to be married to a good man with certs. She's not supposed to be the typical female we all know and talk about daily :mjlol:

If you cool with women doing this past 25, then don't complain that they are no quality women to settle down in America.
Not only do I not complain. I also travel the world to make sure as well

There's near 200 million women in America. If you can't find a good one, that's on them. But assuming they are good, without any facts, is equally stupid

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

Just look at her IG

Thats what i'm saying.

She wants to talk all this shyt, even if its a song, but she's out here giving interviews about how rough the dating scene is. We're not buying it.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Man, preach :wow:
I been saying we don't know these people from a can of paint but want to worship them because they have money and fame
Oh Tia Mowry is so innocent and is our queen :blessed:
:camby:FOH. She might love doing coke and getting skeeted down her throat
Yall don't know these people :dahell:
:salute: Not only do they not know them. They actually know a PR image of them that they should know by now is completely fake

How many wholesome celebs we seen caught up by now?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin

Just look at her IG

Please. She could have a man in 2.5 seconds

Dating is hard when you throwing p*ssy to nikkas on drunken nights. Someone who wants to be saved ain't doing that.

Beautiful millionaire celebrity women ain't starving for men

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Breh, miss me with the pro-feminism bullsh#t. There's no chicks to be had here.

This chick exhibits throw away, pump and dump behavior. I don't care or insinuate that she wants to be married with kids. I'm just pointing out that she carries herself like a woman who wants to be f#cked and chucked. Nothing wrong with that, but IT IS, even in 2015, peculiar behavior for a woman in her mid 40s.

Part of the point of some of the responses are to confirm that she is not the type of chick that you simp or cupcake with. She's the type of chick you have fun with, have sex with and dip out before too many weeks have passed. And enjoy the memories.

Peace
Exactly what I was saying

Our disconnect comes when you don't believe this is normal behavior. Cougars didn't come of age in 2015

Go to a club on any weekend night. A whole entire host of older than 30 hoes out there. Drinking. Drunk. Going home with a nikka

Hell no you don't wife them. Why? They don't wanna be wifed. Cause these the types who get a ring and fukk your cousin while you at work

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
look at all the pushover ass nikkas in this thread mad as shyt :laff: I see yall

fMKFHW3.jpg
You know I gotta rep you right. :dead:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Please. She could have a man in 2.5 seconds

Dating is hard when you throwing p*ssy to nikkas on drunken nights. Someone who wants to be saved ain't doing that.

Beautiful millionaire celebrity women ain't starving for men
Any chick can have a man in 2.5 ssec
Even ugly females can get dikk..

But how many rich handsome dudds would settle down for a 42 year old D level actress with multiple body counts

The dudes she's looking for are not ready to marry her

Again u falling for the smoke screen