Sanaa Lathan:"I dont really deal with emotional nikkas" EDIT: CONFIRMED Dating French Montana :umad:

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
@DropQ so how he starts (nice gestures, calls) is how he should continue?

Of course sounds good, things gradually builds into an exclusive relationship or not but no hot/cold behavior because then it says to me you're not that interested in anything besides mm and attention. But I've had my own issues but it want hot and cold though.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That is why nikkas dont open up brehettes. I was taught not to show no emotion no matter the situation. I keep everything bottled in. :demonic: Plus women in general dont want emotional bytch made nikkas who fuss about everything.

As G-Herbo once said "Man I remember, now my heart is cold as December,
gettin money is the only thing on my agenda," That is the motto i am following right now. :yeshrug:

:banderas:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
No girl as fine as her is 43 and single unless she's fukking crazy.
he%E2%80%99s+right+you+know.jpg

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Women are cognitive dissonance personified. I think emotional is the wrong world she's using, it's more like insecure. Tupac was emotional and Sanaa would of dropped to her knees and slurped him up, talking about how in tune Pac is with his feelings. :camby: You dumb broads ain't shyt. :pachaha:
Tupac in a Business suit for the brehettes :russ:

These bougie women stay exposing themselves, if you can read their actions.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
:francis:Don't slut shame. She just having her fun:troll:in her 40s:punksaysgo:

She can do her, though, she might be happy to be a pincushion. Emotions have to be withheld from
90%+ women cause even when people tell you to open up, they don't really wanna hear that shyt.
Approach everything from a logical
perspective and you *can't* lose. The people who care too much will, though.
Damn, big homie I could have heard this five years ago..Lol Real talk