Sanaa Lathan:"I dont really deal with emotional nikkas" EDIT: CONFIRMED Dating French Montana :umad:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Of course sounds good, things gradually builds into an exclusive relationship or not but no hot/cold behavior because then it says to me you're not that interested in anything besides mm and attention. But I've had my own issues but it want hot and cold though.
See the hard thing is that when you do stuff consistently for a lot of women (not all) it just becomes routine...aka stale which seems to be the biggest turnoff/no-no when dating for women..I could be wrong

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
See the hard thing is that when you do stuff consistently for a lot of women (not all) it just becomes routine...aka stale which seems to be the biggest turnoff/no-no when dating for women..I could be wrong
You're right but the problem is this too, once a man thinks he's got the woman, pursuit stops and this is where things tend to go downhill. Heck I've stopped talking to guys because behavior switched up I've thought oh maybe he's no longer interested. But it was also at a time when I didn't initiate conversations etc because I expected him to show me that he was interested and my BIG thing is this, if I'm talking on the phone/texting/going on dates then I'm interested for real. I was more passive action oriented but I've learned it's good to initiate and speak up.

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
There's no such thing as a nice guy. If a guy tells me he's nice I'd think opposite and it hasn't failed me yet. I figure if you're so "nice" let your actions speak for itself. I've come across some genuinely upstanding great guys but they were taken so I wasn't/not interested in trying to get someone's man.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Sanaa still has the mindset of a woman in her 20s, mainly due to the fact that she still has her looks. Once them looks fade and the attention disappears with it, it'll be 'black men are gay and/or in prison or playas so I can't find a decent one to settle down with.'

Sad to say, some women just like being out there, and really ain't too much you can do about it, because when it's said and done, a woman is going to gravitate to where she wants to be. She just gave the instruction manual to how she wants to be treated-- like a jump. "Don't call her too much, don't worry about where she's been, don't feel no way when she's out and you can't get a hold of her." When a woman shows them signs blatantly like that, thank God, because it makes it a lot easier to avoid wasting time.

On a side note, that little text message thing she posted pretty much tells you that these women be getting your calls and texts. If they ain't replying, it's not because her phone needs a new battery or some such trash. If you keep texting and calling, it'll just be a comedy fest between her and her girls.
Facts...I don't fukk with your religious views...but you killed this shyt :salute:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Of course. It's just really really sad to see women like her, at that age, still acting so juvenile.
@Elle Driver It's like everyone is free to live their life the way they want BUT I agree with you 100%. Killer part though if a guy she personally knows said the same thing to her as this, they would call him a misogynist.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
There's no such thing as a nice guy. If a guy tells me he's nice I'd think opposite and it hasn't failed me yet. I figure if you're so "nice" let your actions speak for itself. I've come across some genuinely upstanding great guys but they were taken so I wasn't/not interested in trying to get someone's man.
It's two forms of being nice. You can be like he's a nice guy, or you could be like yo that nikka nice. Most women prefer the latter but most guys haven't figured it out

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
It's two forms of being nice. You can be like he's a nice guy, or you could be like yo that nikka nice. Most women prefer the latter but most guys haven't figured it out
Yea but it's subjective and we don't really know a person. Actions matter too, you can do nice gestures doesn't make you a nice person. I like the term "good man" because it's masculine and to me it means he handles his issues like a mature adult. Nice to me implies weak and passive aggressiveness. Too often I hear "nice guys" saying how they finish last and all women are blanks. It's not a good term to describe a grown man and like I said guys I've found who call themselves that be far from nice.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
You're right but the problem is this too, once a man thinks he's got the woman, pursuit stops and this is where things tend to go downhill. Heck I've stopped talking to guys because behavior switched up I've thought oh maybe he's no longer interested. But it was also at a time when I didn't initiate conversations etc because I expected him to show me that he was interested and my BIG thing is this, if I'm talking on the phone/texting/going on dates then I'm interested for real. I was more passive action oriented but I've learned it's good to initiate and speak up.
Yeah it's like a catch 22...bc I've dated women and kept up what I did to get her....to the point where they expected it and took it for granted..my ex for example after we stopped dating her girls had to pull her to side like "bit...you know most dudes don't do those things for women right?" lol

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn, big homie I could have heard this five years ago..Lol Real talk
I learned the same thing. A girl can love you, but if she isn't *in* love with you, she don't wanna hear you distressed over anything. She wants sole discretion to do that. Even with a woman who is in love with you, be damn sure that before you break down once, you have to put up with a hundred of hers minimum. Rare to have a lady who deviates from that. As a man, don't ever expect a support system that you wont have to pay cash for. Your boys may listen, but they probably cant offer you comfort,so much as a "dawg, get some p*ssy." Complain to a woman? She either thinking about what bugs her, which is probably you complaining about something, or thinking about how to end that conversation.

Last edited: