Sanaa Lathan:"I dont really deal with emotional nikkas" EDIT: CONFIRMED Dating French Montana :umad:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall realize she aint write the song herself right:whoa:?

yall do realize the song is a joke song for the movie right:patrice:?

I think in context of the movie you can probably get an idea of what is meant by an emotional nikka right:comeon:?

Dej Loaf actually killed it though.

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Most women don't ravel regularly and have to spend long hours on sets across the world either

But the fact that I'm arguing this dumb shyt is crazy, I'm done with it
And she CHOSE that life..like chooses to be 43 unmarried and childless...

:camby:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Well at least we know why she is single :manny:With as fine as she is, there's no way she would not be married at her age unless she just didn't want to be or she's flat out crazy :ehh: Or both

12345A

KingOfTheGrindJonJones
Daps
Stanning on 100 :huhldup:

1000 :dayum:

Trillion :scust:
That's wishful thinking buuuut I'm just telling the truth. There are people out there like this who always wanna hold shyt against someone for life... But you keep working on that troll game breh. You'll get better.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
That is why nikkas dont open up brehettes. I was taught not to show no emotion no matter the situation. I keep everything bottled in. :demonic: Plus women in general dont want emotional bytch made nikkas who fuss about everything.

As G-Herbo once said "Man I remember, now my heart is cold as December,
gettin money is the only thing on my agenda," That is the motto i am following right now. :yeshrug:

:salute:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I'm essentially saying to treat a jump like a jump and keep it pushing. Sanaa is fine, but that doesn't mean anything. If that's where she wants to be and that's how she wants to be treated, that's on her when she's 50 and alone.

Yep, she acts like a 20 something that loves getting fukked raw by rappers and athletes and be treated like shyt.