Sanaa Lathan:"I dont really deal with emotional nikkas" EDIT: CONFIRMED Dating French Montana :umad:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
So you saying Sanaa wants to be treated like a jump in your second paragraph.

Then essentially saying she has a point in your third. :francis:

I'm essentially saying to treat a jump like a jump and keep it pushing. Sanaa is fine, but that doesn't mean anything. If that's where she wants to be and that's how she wants to be treated, that's on her when she's 50 and alone.

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
Sanaa Lathan said:
You’re acting like these other hoes.

I’m strong but you can take control,
Pull my hair an bend me over,
Be a fighter, be a soldier
Get (some of) this brown sugar

Take my pretty all (of) me,
You got control, bend it over take the lead,
Be a man
it’s what I need

What amazes me is she just gave y'all an absolute blueprint to getting p*ssy and here is a soon-to-be 30 page thread full of bitterness and complaints.

Y'all seem so befuddled by these women and their words/actions, but here is one who is completely honest about what every woman wants and y'all are still upset about it.

Maybe the issue is....

YOU!!!!!!!

Daps
Reppin
Canada
What amazes me is she just gave y'all an absolute blueprint to getting p*ssy and here is a soon-to-be 30 page thread full of bitterness and complaints.

Y'all seem so befuddled by these women and their words/actions, but here is one who is completely honest about what every woman wants and y'all are still upset about it.

Maybe the issue is....

YOU!!!!!!!
There's no problem. :dahell: If Sanaa gave a blueprint it's how to identify thots. Because this is what they all say, they want to be people's mistresses, not wives.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
That is why nikkas dont open up brehettes. I was taught not to show no emotion no matter the situation. I keep everything bottled in. :demonic: Plus women in general dont want emotional bytch made nikkas who fuss about everything.

As G-Herbo once said "Man I remember, now my heart is cold as December,
gettin money is the only thing on my agenda," That is the motto i am following right now. :yeshrug:

I agree with the notion to never divulge too much information, especially compromising information, but I disagree with the necessity to be ice cold. How i see it is if i got to be ice cold to keep some broad around, she needs to be sent on her way. If you have to nullify your emotions and can't enjoy the girl and be yourself there's zero point in keeping her around.

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
There's no problem. :dahell: If Sanaa gave a blueprint it's how to identify thots. Because this is what they all say, they want to be people's mistresses, not wives.

Yes. Women are known to love men who are clingy and lame, lack confidence and social skills, and can't make decisions. :shaq2:

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Yes sir boss :salute: right after this post

And 99% of stats are pulled out of someone's ass :francis:

Point is you don't know so don't come to conclusions about somebody else's life based on ignorance. shyt sounds stupid because you don't know what this women wants and neither do I nor do I care but I'm not about to just say some dumb shyt just because
Nope I dont know..

I use DEDUCTIVE reasoning...

MOST women I know that date usually want it to be long term if not marriage.

If she happy being someone jump off or side piece..let her embrace that.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I use to work with a bird like her..

Chick was 36 and has a 8 year old son.. so this one dude was sweating her hard cause she has a cherokee d ass butt.. so everyday he would run around her like a lonely cat, kissing up to the board the whole nine.. so i'm sitting down at lunch and i over hear her and another chick talking and she talking about she doesn't like a dude like that...

so i find out about this chick from co-workers and man.. this chick was a smut.. she would fukk married dudes and think the dudes will leave their wives for her. she would move a nikka into her house she just met a month ago to stay with her and her kid.. but all the while she would put up a fuss about a dude who would basically do anything for her and make it out like he was bad.

i work with this sister now, who get hate from other chicks cause her man brings her flowers and lunch all the time like 3 times a week and these bytches sitting back mad calling her man weak for that shyt.. granted this is coming from broads with no men and basically thots
This is why I stopped giving a fukk about women who complain about being taken advantage of in bad relationships. Every woman who is in a relationship with an ain't shyt dude stepped over a man who would have treated her like a goddess. Remember that.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Nope I dont know..

I use DEDUCTIVE reasoning...

MOST women I know that date usually want it to be long term if not marriage.

If she happy being someone jump off or side piece..let her embrace that.

Most women don't ravel regularly and have to spend long hours on sets across the world either

But the fact that I'm arguing this dumb shyt is crazy, I'm done with it