Sanaa Lathan:"I dont really deal with emotional nikkas" EDIT: CONFIRMED Dating French Montana :umad:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Yea but it's subjective and we don't really know a person. Actions matter too, you can do nice gestures doesn't make you a nice person. I like the term "good man" because it's masculine and to me it means he handles his issues like a mature adult. Nice to me implies weak and passive aggressiveness. Too often I hear "nice guys" saying how they finish last and all women are blanks. It's not a good term to describe a grown man and like I said guys I've found who call themselves that be far from nice.
I consider myself a nice guy but i do it because it's just how i am, guys who say nice guys finish last just haven't figured it out. "good man" thats a nice term to describe it

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
fukk you surprised about? Most chicks don't want emotional dudes. The mere fact that you felt this was thread worthy shows you a emotional nikka.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I learned the same thing. A girl can love you, but of she isn't *in* love with you, she don't wanna he's you distressed over anything. She wants sole discretion to do that. Even with a woman who is in love with you, be damn sure that before you break down once, you have to put up with a hundred of hers minimum. Rare to have a lady who deviates from that. As a man, don't ever expect a support system that you wont have to pay cash for. Your boys may listen, but they probably cant offer you comfort,so much as a "dawg, get some p*ssy." Complain to a woman? She either thinking about what bugs her, which is probably you complaining about something, or thinking about how to end that conversation.
@At30wecashout damn it man you going for the gold tonight. I'm 26 but if I would have know this at say age 21?.....man

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I learned the same thing. A girl can love you, but of she isn't *in* love with you, she don't wanna he's you distressed over anything. She wants sole discretion to do that. Even with a woman who is in love with you, be damn sure that before you break down once, you have to put up with a hundred of hers minimum. Rare to have a lady who deviates from that. As a man, don't ever expect a support system that you wont have to pay cash for. Your boys may listen, but they probably cant offer you comfort,so much as a "dawg, get some p*ssy." Complain to a woman? She either thinking about what bugs her, which is probably you complaining about something, or thinking about how to end that conversation.

Real spit...

Women don't wanna hear about your problems, only your solutions

EDIT: lemme say most women, I don't want to paint with a broad brush

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Women want the emotional guy (sensitive guy ) when they are having a hard time in life.
The Sensitive guy will listen to her bullshyt and make her feel good.
Yoooooo....I'm watching the Mayweather PPV and y'all just dropping too many gems....this too real @Will Ross

And when they get back on their feet emotionally they normally bounce

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I learned the same thing. A girl can love you, but if she isn't *in* love with you, she don't wanna hear you distressed over anything. She wants sole discretion to do that. Even with a woman who is in love with you, be damn sure that before you break down once, you have to put up with a hundred of hers minimum. Rare to have a lady who deviates from that. As a man, don't ever expect a support system that you wont have to pay cash for. Your boys may listen, but they probably cant offer you comfort,so much as a "dawg, get some p*ssy." Complain to a woman? She either thinking about what bugs her, which is probably you complaining about something, or thinking about how to end that conversation.
:salute: :mjcry: