Sanaa Lathan:"I dont really deal with emotional nikkas" EDIT: CONFIRMED Dating French Montana :umad:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'm getting irritated because fukk boy haters like you want to see a man down for life.

I never said anything about seeing the man down for life clown :why:

I don't give a fukk about Chris brown and hope the best for breh. He was just used to illustrate a point in a response where he was mentioned.

Damn take that nikkas dikk out of your mouth and have some self respect for yourself as a grown ass man :scust:

Take that Stan shyt to the booth :camby:

12345A

KingOfTheGrindJonJones
Daps

This confidence in a woman beater >> Sitting around on message boards lamenting how women don't go for "good guys." :francis:

He's a former womn beater(did it once) but that doesn't stop him from getting new women in his life for two reasons. One it was years ago when he was really young and two he doesn't let that shyt define him. Men who let heir mistakes and failures define who they are aren't men at all. A good man will get knocked down but get back up just as many times! You learn from certain things. When's the last time anyone has heard of this dude beating up some female since the Rihanna incident? Not once. That's because he didn't let that mistake write the script for the man who he was to become. He leaned from that mistake and to sit up here and read people referring to him as a woman beater? It's a slap in the face of any man who's ever gotten back up in the face of adversity after a mistake. But I guess standing up for what you believe in makes you an emotional ass nikka.

12345A

KingOfTheGrindJonJones
Daps
I never said anything about seeing the man down for life clown :why:

I don't give a fukk about Chris brown and hope the best for breh. He was just used to illustrate a point in a response where he was mentioned.

Damn take that nikkas dikk out of your mouth and have some self respect for yourself as a grown ass man :scust:

Take that Stan shyt to the booth :camby:
Dude stfu, look at you trying to throw stones and hide your hand like a p*ssy ass both who can't own up to his mistakes. Get out this thread.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
nikka stfu, look at you trying to throw stones and hide your hand like a p*ssy ass both who can't own up to his mistakes. fukk out this thread.

Yes sir boss :salute: right after this post

And 99% are married with childrens :manny:

edit:Or just have childrens :youngsabo:

And 99% of stats are pulled out of someone's ass :francis:

Point is you don't know so don't come to conclusions about somebody else's life based on ignorance. shyt sounds stupid because you don't know what this women wants and neither do I nor do I care but I'm not about to just say some dumb shyt just because

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
He's a former womn beater(did it once) but that doesn't stop him from getting new women in his life for two reasons. One it was years ago when he was really young and two he doesn't let that shyt define him. Men who let heir mistakes and failures define who they are aren't men at all. A good man will get knocked down but get back up just as many times! You learn from certain things. When's the last time anyone has heard of this dude beating up some female since the Rihanna incident? Not once. That's because he didn't let that mistake write the script for the man who he was to become. He leaned from that mistake and to sit up here and read people referring to him as a woman beater? It's a slap in the face of any man who's ever gotten back up in the face of adversity after a mistake. But I guess standing up for what you believe in makes you an emotional ass nikka.

You're off topic. Stop messing up the thread.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Sanaa still has the mindset of a woman in her 20s, mainly due to the fact that she still has her looks. Once them looks fade and the attention disappears with it, it'll be 'black men are gay and/or in prison or playas so I can't find a decent one to settle down with.'

Sad to say, some women just like being out there, and really ain't too much you can do about it, because when it's said and done, a woman is going to gravitate to where she wants to be. She just gave the instruction manual to how she wants to be treated-- like a jump. "Don't call her too much, don't worry about where she's been, don't feel no way when she's out and you can't get a hold of her." When a woman shows them signs blatantly like that, thank God, because it makes it a lot easier to avoid wasting time.

On a side note, that little text message thing she posted pretty much tells you that these women be getting your calls and texts. If they ain't replying, it's not because her phone needs a new battery or some such trash. If you keep texting and calling, it'll just be a comedy fest between her and her girls.

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
That is why nikkas dont open up brehettes. I was taught not to show no emotion no matter the situation. I keep everything bottled in. :demonic: Plus women in general dont want emotional bytch made nikkas who fuss about everything.

As G-Herbo once said "Man I remember, now my heart is cold as December,
gettin money is the only thing on my agenda," That is the motto i am following right now. :yeshrug:

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
Sanaa still has the mindset of a woman in her 20s, mainly due to the fact that she still has her looks. Once them looks fade and the attention disappears with it, it'll be 'black men are gay and/or in prison or playas so I can't find a decent one to settle down with.'

Sad to say, some women just like being out there, and really ain't too much you can do about it, because when it's said and done, a woman is going to gravitate to where she wants to be. She just gave the instruction manual to how she wants to be treated-- like a jump. "Don't call her too much, don't worry about where she's been, don't feel no way when she's out and you can't get a hold of her." When a woman shows them signs blatantly like that, thank God, because it makes it a lot easier to avoid wasting time.

On a side note, that little text message thing she posted pretty much tells you that these women be getting your calls and texts. If they ain't replying, it's not because her phone needs a new battery or some such trash. If you keep texting and calling, it'll just be a comedy fest between her and her girls.

So you saying Sanaa wants to be treated like a jump in your second paragraph.

Then essentially saying she has a point in your third. :francis: