Sanaa Lathan:"I dont really deal with emotional nikkas" EDIT: CONFIRMED Dating French Montana :umad:

12345A

KingOfTheGrindJonJones
Daps
He really has not shown much growth since the beat down and I think most of the world is picking up on that.

1.His music is trite and shallow as all get out. "These hoes aint loyal" and "all my bytches got real hair". Sounds like fellow thats matured alright
2. He decides that joining a gang and being a rich pop star is a great idea.
3. The drug usage

Dude literally has the world at his feet.... other everyday people get worst for much less
Im not saying he's perfect no one is but music is music, just listen to the music beyonces making now and compare it with the the music she always used to make... This is entertainment. Chris Brown is just putting out what sells. And if that's the life style he's living I'm not mad at him. What are you going to hate on a man for being young rich and successful? Again this is about him catching hell in 2015 over the rihanna incident. If you don't like his music that's your opinion, but to treat the man as if he's a chronic abuser in 2015 is beyond cynical.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You need to learn how to live and let live. You can cry bytch and moan about this shyt all day but it won't change anything. That shyt was over half a decade ago. They've both moved on, only you who doesn't matter at all is still bytching. Get a life.

Goddamn this nikka is stupid :snoop:

I don't give a fukk about Chris brown

Figure it out and stop being a emotional Stan for grown ass men. shyt is embarrassing and you should feel embarrassed

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
Guess I gotta give her the Chris Brown treatment :lolbron:

Interesting example, I'm not suggesting you beat a girl, but his popularity among women hasn't really taken a hit. Again, dude has a swagger and plenty of women would rather get with him, in spite of his other issues, than wade through a bunch of simps with "good personalities."

Should be a lesson to every man on this board.

Chris brown is a soft, emotional ass nikka :skip:

Another interesting point.

Dude is charming, charismatic, accomplished, and confident on the front-end but probably has a bunch of internal issues on the back-end (controlling anger, etc.).

Again, because of who he is on the front-end, women deal with and ignore a lot of his back-end issues.

Kind of like how narcissistic personalities often look great on the front-end but are a mess internally.

Should be a lesson to every man on this board.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just have respect for the man and an enemy of buzzards like the ass holes in this thread who want to see a man down no matter what simply because they don't like him. He made mistakes he did some sick shyt I don't agree with, that's doesn't mean he can never come back from it.

Breh... I just called him emotional, nothing less, nothing more. I didn't say shyt about how he should be punished or how people should never forgive him. :why:

You are projecting your own anger and frustration here. :ufdup:

12345A

KingOfTheGrindJonJones
Daps
Goddamn this nikka is stupid :snoop:

I don't give a fukk about Chris brown

Figure it out and stop being a emotional Stan for grown ass men. shyt is embarrassing and you should feel embarrassed
Oh I'm sorry I just felt like you were getting emotional because you were swearing like a p*ssy ass bytch.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
How dare you compare anything a man could ever do to Jesus? And how dare you use his name and then follow it with adulteress foul language?

Chris Brown was punished accordingly. I don't feel sorry for you if you felt he should have been shot but to say that man didn't go through anything was an understatement. The whole thing almost ended his career, yet he thankfully managed to pick himself back off the ground.

I don't know where the hell you got that from. I never said anything about this dude getting shot or anything related to that notion.

12345A

KingOfTheGrindJonJones
Daps
I don't know where the hell you got that from. I never said anything about this dude getting shot or anything related to that notion.
That's how Chris Brown haters act. They just don't want to let shyt go.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Breh... I just called him emotional, nothing less, nothing more. I didn't say shyt about how he should be punished or how people should never forgive him. :why:

You are projecting your own anger and frustration here. :ufdup:
It's probably Chris Brown, so I am just gonna let him cook.

12345A

KingOfTheGrindJonJones
Daps
Says the grown man getting upset about Bhris Brown :mjlol:

Ok breh you got me
I'm getting irritated because fukk boy haters like you want to see a man down for life.