Sanaa Lathan:"I dont really deal with emotional nikkas" EDIT: CONFIRMED Dating French Montana :umad:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All this fukking Chris Brown hate exuded by a bunch of bitter stooges.

Breh, I'm not losing sleep over Chris Brown. I'm just stating a simple fact. He's an emotional ass nikka.

Why would I be bitter about Chris Brown??? :dahell:

Funny how this thread was about a fat old hypocrite bytch then out of no where some dude makes one fukked up joke and the subject changes. Piss off.

You seem a little sensitive about Chris Brown... :francis:

12345A

KingOfTheGrindJonJones
Daps
Breh, I'm not losing sleep over Chris Brown. I'm just stating a simple fact. He's an emotional ass nikka.

Why would I be bitter about Chris Brown??? :dahell:

You seem a little sensitive about Chris Brown... :francis:
I'm sensitive? Hahaha Yeah right if you mean irritated at the fact you clowns want to continuously trash talk a man who's already long walked the path of persecution than why not?

12345A

KingOfTheGrindJonJones
Daps
You must be a Chris Brown stan.
I just have respect for the man and an enemy of buzzards like the ass holes in this thread who want to see a man down no matter what simply because they don't like him. He made mistakes he did some sick shyt I don't agree with, that's doesn't mean he can never come back from it.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
I'm sensitive? Hahaha Yeah right if you mean irritated at the fact you clowns want to continuously trash talk a man who's already long walked the path of persecution than why not?
Jesus walked a path of persecution. Chris Brown didn't walk through shyt but some instagramthot p*ssy and new dance moves.

Dude got a slap on the wrist and continued to be young,famous, rich and wild.

Last edited:

12345A

KingOfTheGrindJonJones
Daps
Jesus walked a path of persecution. Chris Brown didn't walk through shyt but some instagramthot p*ssy and new dance moves.

Dude got a slap on the wrist and continued to be young,famous, rich and wild.
How dare you compare anything a man could ever do to Jesus? And how dare you use his name and then follow it with adulteress foul language?

Chris Brown was punished accordingly. I don't feel sorry for you if you felt he should have been shot but to say that man didn't go through anything was an understatement. The whole thing almost ended his career, yet he thankfully managed to pick himself back off the ground.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
That's why emotional wasn't the right word imo, cause Chris Brown is also a jackass. Jackasses can be emotional like regular people.

Someone who IMO is emotional, or at least in the roles he play, and the ladies love is Derek Luke
28857.jpg

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
I just have respect for the man and an enemy of buzzards like the ass holes in this thread who want to see a man down no matter what simply because they don't like him. He made mistakes he did some sick shyt I don't agree with, that's doesn't mean he can never come back from it.
He really has not shown much growth since the beat down and I think most of the world is picking up on that.

1.His music is trite and shallow as all get out. "These hoes aint loyal" and "all my bytches got real hair". Sounds like a fellow thats matured alright
2. He decides that joining a gang and being a rich pop star is a great idea.
3. The drug usage

Dude literally has the world at his feet.... everyday people get worst for much less