San Antonio Spurs - The 2014 NBA Champions - Official 2013-14 season thread

ItchyWeave

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Trill, Texas
any chance we win game 4 brehs :lupe:

Yes we will fukking win! You nikkas have got to BELIEVE!!!! I told nikkas earlier this year that my spurs were going back to the finals, you know how many ppl called me crazy? you know how many ppl said my SPURS are trash? We got this guys! Tim Duncan said it and I believe him! #GoSpursGo

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Spurs a missed Duncan free throw ( dude somehow played volleyball with himself for 5 seconds on that layup right before half ) and 2 missed freethrows from being up 3 - 0 (tony and timmy missing 4 straight...should have at least split them )

I think the real key is...will Danny Green keep taking the ball to the rack...lost in Leonard performance and the epic 1st quarter shooting...was the fact that when they ran Danny of the 3 point line...he took that shyt to the rack and attacked...left Miami frozen so many times...and we got A LOT of good looks out of that...Danny usually just gives that up so if he keeps driving and attacking that is an extra rotation miami has to make and they can't even consistently make the first one...

We had better not do something stupid like "try to get Tony Parker more involved"...matter fact I need to see more of Mills and less of Parker :stopitslime:...the one game we lost...he spend the second half of the 4th quarter just pounding the ball against Bron...

Against my better judgement I still think Boss Belli got a good game in him...hopefully it's game 4

Man I'm out of the states...drunk out of my mind...staying up this late to watch these games :wow:...I'm probably shaving years off of my life with this shyt :wow: