San Antonio Spurs - The 2014 NBA Champions - Official 2013-14 season thread

Prado210

She's into malaka's, dino.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Way too many turnovers. We lucky to even win with 20 plus to's. Gotta clean that shyt up.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I think Tp said he feels healthy

I was physically ill watching Splitter catch the ball just below the FT line, unguarded, and either pump fake himself or not even LOOK at the rim and pass the ball. He's so dayum irritating bruh. He'll do a few things that are :ehh: and make you understand why Pop trust him, but then turn around and leave you :snoop:.

I agree with you about Leonard and Parker; was very disappointed in them overall offensively last night. I think the fouls hurt Leonard overall and TP....he just seems off. I know he has the ankle injury so that could be a factor. Thank whoever for Mills though; I feel more confident with him on the court than last year with Gary Neal.

Kudos to Belinelli as well bruh, his contrubitions last night flying under the radar

I didn't think Parker played bad. He definitely doesn't look as quick and explosive as normal, but he played efficient and within himself. As long as Ginobili picks up the slack and doesn't do a repeat of last year's finals, we should be able to win with Parker playing like he is.

Kawhi sucked. Hopefully that was just a clunker of a game he got out of the way that we still managed to win.

Last edited:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I think that if we have 4 players put up over 15 points tomorrow (TD, Parker, Manu, and somebody else) we'll be fine. I would prefer it be Leonard but he's going to red line and zone in on guarding Bron tomorrow.

Something is NOT going to happen again that happened in game 1

1. Our damn near perfect 4th quarter shooting performance
2. Our 22 TO's
3. Rashard Lewis going old school on us from behind the arc
4. Bron missing the last half of the 4th

None of these will happen tomorrow so we have to do what we have always done...trust each other and trust Pop and we'll win tomorrow night

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Bron had a monster game and we couldn't weather it. You gotta hope he can't do that 3 more times. Kawhi getting in early foul trouble hurt. He was cooking Diaw in the 3rd. Those 4 missed throws back to back didn't help.

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Listen we all knew the Spurs were not going to sweep Miami would have been great to close that one out but it wasnt happening we have a great road team I think the Spurs are going to play mad Tuesday cause they realize what they let slip with the missed free throws/Leonards overall bad games and we steala game I been saying game 4 but Im thinking we steal the game tuesday.

i fukking despise sports radio after the Spurs lose:sadcam: