Reppin
6ix
stop the turnovers and I don't think the score will be close

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Spurs have to play better across the board to win this series...esp. if Wade is going to play as well as he did. Parker should be more confident with his ankle going forward. Leonard got thrown off by the fouls...can't let that happen again at home.

cheech

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
seriously, this game will be remembered forever. such odd circumstances. huge comeback.

severe case of swamp ass or not....wish i couldve gone.

3 more.

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
I owe Danny Green an apology cuz I was cussing his ass out
:dwillhuh: was the face I made watching Danny Green build his mansion brick by brick

Then the 4th quarter:obama:

I think besides Ginobili, Diaw and Duncan most of the Spurs were scared about being back in the finals I know Miami is a superb defense but I would say 12 out of the 20 plus turnovers were just sloppy ball leaving your feet to pass etc etc what gives me the most confidence about the Spurs is I am sure they wont have 20 plus turnovers in a game again.

I'm still very concerned about Parker and Leonard I dont like whatI saw that game.

I wish I could take Nate Robisons heart and put it in Tiago Splitter chest watching him struggle in the post against much smaller dudes I was disgusted

Also how many times are the heat going to fall for the Diaw pump fake at the 3? I think he shot it once lol

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
:dwillhuh: was the face I made watching Danny Green build his mansion brick by brick

Then the 4th quarter:obama:

I think besides Ginobili, Diaw and Duncan most of the Spurs were scared about being back in the finals I know Miami is a superb defense but I would say 12 out of the 20 plus turnovers were just sloppy ball leaving your feet to pass etc etc what gives me the most confidence about the Spurs is I am sure they wont have 20 plus turnovers in a game again.

I'm still very concerned about Parker and Leonard I dont like whatI saw that game.

I wish I could take Nate Robisons heart and put it in Tiago Splitter chest watching him struggle in the post against much smaller dudes I was disgusted

Also how many times are the heat going to fall for the Diaw pump fake at the 3? I think he shot it once lol

I was physically ill watching Splitter catch the ball just below the FT line, unguarded, and either pump fake himself or not even LOOK at the rim and pass the ball. He's so dayum irritating bruh. He'll do a few things that are :ehh: and make you understand why Pop trust him, but then turn around and leave you :snoop:.

I agree with you about Leonard and Parker; was very disappointed in them overall offensively last night. I think the fouls hurt Leonard overall and TP....he just seems off. I know he has the ankle injury so that could be a factor. Thank whoever for Mills though; I feel more confident with him on the court than last year with Gary Neal.

Kudos to Belinelli as well bruh, his contrubitions last night flying under the radar

hommeaetage

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I was physically ill watching Splitter catch the ball just below the FT line, unguarded, and either pump fake himself or not even LOOK at the rim and pass the ball. He's so dayum irritating bruh. He'll do a few things that are :ehh: and make you understand why Pop trust him, but then turn around and leave you :snoop:.

As much as i hate Splitter's offensive game, he kept us in the game last night during that awful 3rd quarter

I agree with you about Leonard and Parker; was very disappointed in them overall offensively last night. I think the fouls hurt Leonard overall and TP....he just seems off. I know he has the ankle injury so that could be a factor. Thank whoever for Mills though; I feel more confident with him on the court than last year with Gary Neal.

Kudos to Belinelli as well bruh, his contrubitions last night flying under the radar

:dwillhuh: Belinelli is the worst defensive player on the squad breh. Anything he gives you on offense, he gives it right back on defense. He's the reason the Heat went on two 8-0 runs in the game

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
:dwillhuh: Belinelli is the worst defensive player on the squad breh. Anything he gives you on offense, he gives it right back on defense. He's the reason the Heat went on two 8-0 runs in the game

I think you guys are better off benching him and playing Joseph

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
As much as i hate Splitter's offensive game, he kept us in the game last night during that awful 3rd quarter

I think you guys are better off benching him and playing Joseph

I mean Belli is the 2nd coming of Hedo on defense for us, but i'm just saying, his points did come when we it was time to shut the door on Miami.

As far as Joseph, i'd like to see him get more minutes too. We need to win game 2 in the worst way though. I don't see us having as many to's as we did (still finished w/30 assist overall) and I don't see Rashard Lewis turning back the clock again either.