San Antonio Spurs - The 2014 NBA Champions - Official 2013-14 season thread

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Spurs can't be scared now I don't care about Serge being there I thought the Spurs were the better team regardless hopefully they get their mind right going back home

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
These nikkas are shook of Ibaka..:beli::beli:

Spurs can't be scared now I don't care about Serge being there I thought the Spurs were the better team regardless hopefully they get their mind right going back home

I think it all goes back to getting back to what we do. I liked how we started the game, but we all knew that wasn't going to hold up over the course of 48 minutes.

In this series, Splitter is useless. He's not going to spread the floor and he's not affective on defense against Serge. Does this mean play Bonner more? I shutter at that thought but at least he can spread the floor and do something off the dribble. I would love for us to run more high post offense with Duncan and try and spread the floor again. We've gotten away from a lot of things on offense the last two things.

Kawhi is starting to bother me with his lack of aggression. He needs to penetrate more.....

One thing we gotta remember....we're playing at home tomorrow. Shots will fall, refs will be in our favor, we'll be energized by the home crowd.

hommeaetage

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Texas
And Cojo need some of Belinelli's minutes. Marco hasn't done anything for us in this playoffs. Basically when he's on the floor were're playing 5 vs 4 (more like 5+refs vs 4). At least Cojo tries on defense, Marco is just :beli:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
And Cojo need some of Belinelli's minutes. Marco hasn't done anything for us in this playoffs. Basically when he's on the floor were're playing 5 vs 4 (more like 5+refs vs 4). At least Cojo tries on defense, Marco is just :beli:

I knew he would be worthless in the playoffs. He's a regular season player.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Game 5 is a must win...cause San Antonio is not winning a game in OKC...they haven't in 9 straight games...they sure as hell won't in 10...

All we really need is for Diaw to make some of those open shots...cause OKC is just daring him to shoot...

Another problem is that they are not really taking advantage of Serge...dude is a weak side shot blocker...I'm not really sure why they don't just drive and dish

It's funny because we got belli...who has been borderline horrible this entire playoff run...to keep from having to live and day with manu...who has been very good in all but 2 games this playoff run...

at the very least we should even the free throw gap at home

We better...since I'm getting married, going on a honeymoon, and coming back to a pile of work...this might literally be the last basketball game I see this year...

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Pop should start Diaw or bring him in after the first whistle in Game 5

Need to play a stretch lineup vs. Ibaka

And Joseph should get Belinelli's minutes or most of them since he's a scrappy defender

OKC made adjustments, the Spurs must make theirs

Game 5 is the series