San Antonio Spurs - The 2014 NBA Champions - Official 2013-14 season thread

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
We peaking cause everybody is healthy. Kawhi and Tiago have missed significant amount of time with injuries and we havent used our regular starting five that much up until 7 games ago. We just now getting in rhythm in March by May it's a wrap
:patrice:

dont want to see yall get tired like lebron :grizz:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Shut up fakkit. Spurs haven't peaked. Smh this is one of the few instances we've had all the players together. I forget you wouldn't know that cause you're busy watching shytty laker games. :heh: :umad: :deadkobe:
:grizz:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
With 19 games left and the best record we gotta go balls out and lock up home court throughout the playoffs. I don't want to risk a game 7 in OKC or MIA.

Nah I won't us to be healthy...no sense in locking up a number 1 seed if we have players limping into the playoffs...

I'm not worried at all about OKC...they are a two man show and I don't see westbrook and durant beating us 4 out of 7 games...shyt...if perkins and Thabo aren't healthy OKC will STRUGGLE against whoever is left out of GS, Memphis, Phoenix, or Dallas

Not really worried about a game 7 against the heat either...we should have won in 6...and the heat look GASSED...if spo doesn't get Bron and Bosh some rest before the playoffs they will be worn out if they make it to the finals

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Nah I won't us to be healthy...no sense in locking upia number 1 seed if we have players limping into the playoffs...

I'm not worried at all about OKC...they are a two man show and I don't see westbrook and durant beating us 4 out of 7 games...shyt...if perkins and Thabo aren't healthy OKC will STRUGGLE against whoever is left out of GS, Memphis, Phoenix, or Dallas

Not really worried about a game 7 against the heat either...we should have won in 6...and the heat look GASSED...if spo doesn't get Bron and Bosh some rest before the playoffs they will be worn out if they make it to the finals
It's less than 20 games left and we have the best record though. It would be foolish to not go for it. You can say we should've beat the Heat and they looked gassed, but the fact is we lost. Maybe we would've won if we had home court.

Also I think you're really underestimating OKC. They're the worst matchup in the league for us. They're not just a two man show. Reggie Jackson and Lamb can score and Ibaka always kills us. Sefolosha can guard Parker as good as anyone in the league, and they trap the pick and roll effectively. They close out on shooters well. They're younger and more athletic. And they have the most dominant scorer in the game.

I don't know how you can say you're not worried about them at all. They worry me much more than the Heat or the Pacers.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
OKC is the worst matchup for the spurs and we have to go through them to get to the finals but as long we HEALTHY I ain't worried bout nothin