San Antonio Spurs - The 2014 NBA Champions - Official 2013-14 season thread

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Kenny just went in on Lebron :dead:............He said "maybe he needs to go a size up instead of 'smedium'"..................:lolbron:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
There is no such thing as a meaningful regular season game to Swag Antonio...

we should have 3 goals right now...

1. Stay healthy

2. Get our playoff rotation down

3. Find some way to get the 3 headed monster of mills, boss belli, and manu some minutes together so they can gel

Beating the Heat tonight doesn't really mean anything...I don't want us chasing the Thunder for the No 1 seed because we don't need it and we play enough bad teams to fall to no less than the 3 seed...

I'll be watching this game though and wishing some very ill things toward D Wadeless:demonic:
We don't really need to chase the Thunder though. We're only 1 game back and now we're healthy. :win:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Champions or failure...

I think with the emergence of diaw,mills,and boss bellinelli coming to the team,we might have the full pieces we need to bring it home...

Kawhi is continuing to grow...

If ayers can do something worthwhile that would be even better...

I really wish we can get Austin Daye some time...

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Champions or failure...

I think with the emergence of diaw,mills,and boss bellinelli coming to the team,we might have the full pieces we need to bring it home...

Gotta feeling we'll snatch the top seed and hold onto it. Im like you though, it would be nice to intergrate Daye into the system

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Champions or failure...

This is definitely championship or bust. Diaw is more aggressive offensively this year. Patty Mills is much improved. Belinelli's here. And we're playing the best defense we have in years. We choked away the title last year and now we're better.

The only thing concerning me right now is not turning the ball over. If we're up against an aggressive athletic defense like MIA or OKC that likes to disrupt passing lanes, that could be our undoing

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Champions or failure...

we are better this year than last year only issue is so are the other teams which will make it more challenging
if anything i love it so if we win no injury reason or easy path we did it cuz were better
now will we win it dont know will we even get too it dont know

all i know is WE CAN DO IT THIS YEAR