E558TtO.png

:banderas:

Prado210

She's into malaka's, dino.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Manu put in that work:skip:

I'm lovin' all this just based off the fact that we barely got healthy and we still managing minutes all the while bussin' ass. We playin' Portland at home tonight right?

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
Manu put in that work:skip:

I'm lovin' all this just based off the fact that we barely got healthy and we still managing minutes all the while bussin' ass. We playin' Portland at home tonight right?
Yup after Portland we got two easy games that should be W's. Our win streak can easily hit double digits

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Swag Antonio just now getting all our starters back...and we got the best record in the league :takedat:

Is Pop still going to have those Duncan DNP's at the end of the season...I just want to go into the playoffs healthy:lupe:

Need the mavs to get that 7th or 8th spot so we can go down as the only team in the NBA to beat another team 8 times...in a row...in one season...:youngsabo:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Swag Antonio just now getting all our starters back...and we got the best record in the league :takedat:

Is Pop still going to have those Duncan DNP's at the end of the season...I just want to go into the playoffs healthy:lupe:

Need the mavs to get that 7th or 8th spot so we can go down as the only team in the NBA to beat another team 8 times...in a row...in one season...:youngsabo:
With 19 games left and the best record we gotta go balls out and lock up home court throughout the playoffs. I don't want to risk a game 7 in OKC or MIA.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
great wins in the last few days, but lets be real spurs fan, doesnt matter about the 1 seed in the big picture its about us making it to the finals and having home court against the heat, even though I think the Pacers will knock them off this year