Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
i2ml9gwKATIlg.gif

:wow:

Prado210

She's into malaka's, dino.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fell asleep and missed the second half. Patty turnt up in the 4th again?

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I checked Austin Daye's stats....

:beli:

Man dude was only signed for all these Duncan DNP's we gonna see down the stretch :lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:

And that boy Patty been cooking for a minute now...i use to think he was just hot but really...all he is getting now is playing time and opportunity...:patrice::patrice:

Is this gonna turn into a George HIll Tony Parker situation...:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

Why didn't we flip Bonner for..something :damn:

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
ESPN Insider Trade Grade

San Antonio Spurs: B

Daye has shown flashes of promise during his five-year NBA career, entirely tied to his 3-point percentage. When he makes at least 40 percent of his 3s, as he did in 2011-12 with the Detroit Pistons and last season after being traded to the Memphis Grizzlies in January, he can be a useful rotation player. When he's not hitting -- this season he was 0-of-8 beyond the arc in limited action -- he's unplayable. Given Daye's size (6-11) and shot-blocking prowess, the tools are there for him to develop into a 3-and-D player. It's easy to see why the Spurs were interested. Alternatively, if Daye can't turn into a consistent defender in San Antonio's scheme, it's probably never going to happen.

From Espn insider [Toronto got a B- for acquiring Nando]

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Man dude was only signed r all these Duncan DNP's we gonna see down the stretch :lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:

And that boy Patty been cooking for a minute now...i use to think he was just hot but really...all he is getting now is playing time and opportunity...:patrice::patrice:

Is this gonna turn into a George HIll Tony Parker situation...:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

Why didn't we flip Bonner for..something :damn:
He's been good. Why the fukk did Pop play that bum Cory Joseph over him in the finals? :snoop:

Last edited: