San Antonio Spurs - The 2014 NBA Champions - Official 2013-14 season thread

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the loss to brooklyn pisses me off, because honestly it should have been a easy game for us, I know a lot of our key players were not dressed but still, this rodeo roadtrip to the east coast should have given us the opportunity to get hot like it has on the past. I understand that at the end of the day its the playoffs that matters, but there is something about this regular season that has me worried when playoff time comes

Prado210

She's into malaka's, dino.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Considering that we had a double ot game the night before, along with not having Timmay, Tony, Manu, Kawhi, I was somewhat pleased by the Brooklyn game. We were right there with them until they blew it open in the fourth with basically our 2nd and 3rd team. Patty's out there ballin'. Danny looks like he's getting back in the swing of things. And I kinda like the athleticism Shannon brings. Once, he gets used to the system, I think he could do some damage. Overall, not too bad. I'm not worried.

the kid

Real Esquire, Not the Magazine
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Parker's back still seems to be hurt. I figure he will sit out the next few games. Especially with Patty playing so well…… The Diaw hate is hilarious to me too. I came to the game last year in Charlotte and it was the same thing. Honestly I can't blame them. He signed to play for Charlotte, then stunk it up, got fat a lazy, and didn't play a single solid stretch during his time in the QC. Gets released, signs with us, and remembers how to play ball again. :russ: