San Antonio Spurs - The 2014 NBA Champions - Official 2013-14 season thread

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I'n REALLY starting to get more at ease with this team. Timmy showing he'll carry us until we get healthy and i'm sure Pop will be ULTRA conservative with him in March as far as minutes played.

I would love to acquire Evan Turner but who would we give up and who is he taking minutes from when we are at full strength.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
360dagod post: 7376360 said:
We need parker fully healthy...

I KNEW it was a big mistake for him to play summer ball

I dont know why in the fukk he chose to play bruh. He was gassed last season due to playing too much bball

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Tony Parker (general soreness) will not play on Tuesday, and Gregg Popovich said that he'll be out "for the foreseeable future."

This is a terrible development for Parker's owners, as he seemed probable to suit up after playing in the All-Star game (albeit for only 11 minutes). It's unclear which of Parker's many ailments is the root cause of his absence -- he's recently dealt with injuries to his hand, back, shin, abdomen and hip. Cory Joseph and Patty Mills will continue to hold down the PG spot in his absence, and both guys are worth a long look with Parker's return date up in the air.

:sadcam: :snoop:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Damn brehs:snoop:

I'm usually one who looks at the glass half-full but this season has been crazy no Parker no Leonard no Ginobili no Splitter this is madness brehs

What the fukk am I going to do in NBA 2k14 now? I cant use half the team:why:

Parker needs the rest, he's played a lot of basketball. This could actually save your title hopes if he's fresh going into the playoffs...

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
If yall can get Evan Turner what yall thinking yall would have to give up? I like the idea of him next to Leonard.

Seeing as how the staff at the 76ers are former spurs assistants, and the 76ers are interested in tanking, we might could get Turner on some :scheme: shyt...

But I am thinking probably Green and a 1st...or at the very least a 2nd...

Green has struggled at times...but trading him...:lupe::patrice:...He can catch fire at any minute...

Ideally we would like to give up Bonner and probably De Culo for anything...

Bonner and a 2nd rounder for Turner...:patrice:

Bonner is an expiring contract to:patrice:

Daps
Reppin
California
If yall keep Danny Green......lawd. I might actually become worried about you nyggas again that's a strong lineup. Who might be in the way, the Thunder?

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
For real this dude coming through

Manu back, now we just need Parker and Leonard back and we can actually play with our damn roster

Yea I believe he just resting Parker more than anything. Once Parker back, he'll rightfully pull the reigns in on Timmy. I know it pissed Pop off having to play em close to 40 minutes last night

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Beautiful game from Patty Cake last night I agree with most of you when yall say Parker needs the rest but whats the fukking point of playing in the All-Star game if you need rest? Yeah i know the Stars want to shine bright and all that but he could have goe and just sat for the game I know he didnt play alot of minutes but its the principal its principalities in this thing smokey:ohlawd:

We still need to make a move I hope the 76ers go full tanking and trade us Evan Turner or Young for picks or something this team needs a shock to the system this season