San Antonio Spurs - The 2014 NBA Champions - Official 2013-14 season thread

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Shannon must have been blackballed. He is better than a lot of these role players in the L.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Mr210 has never ever represented spur nation, get em the fucc outta here.

always have and always will, I repped 210 when I was darkcrusader on the IC, dont get it twisted. I dont post here that much, because I work a lot plus I wait to the regular season IS OVER because thats all that matters when it comes to the spurs

Last edited:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont have to explain anything to you chumps, I was born and raised in San Antonio, Im a business owner in san antonio, what do you lames give me to the city...better yet MY CITY

GO SPURS GO

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
always have and always will, I repped 210 when I was darkcrusader on the IC, dont get it twisted. I dont post here that much, because I work a lot plus I wait to the regular season IS OVER because thats all that matters when it comes to the spurs

I dont have to explain anything to you chumps, I was born and raised in San Antonio, Im a business owner in san antonio, what do you lames give me to the city...better yet MY CITY

GO SPURS GO

:ufdup:

:pacspit:

Dont post in here no more:birdman:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:pacspit:

Dont post in here no more:birdman:

this is my thread chump, I embody everything this city is, you guys know where to find, come do something about me. A lot of yall are trash talking but not actually doing anything. Hmmm i wonder how many spurs games you guys have been to this year, I have season tickets and have been for 7 years.

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips
this is my thread chump, I embody everything this city is, you guys know where to find, come do something about me. A lot of yall are trash talking but not actually doing anything. Hmmm i wonder how many spurs games you guys have been to this year, I have season tickets and have been for 7 years.
go find your girl first :laugh:

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall