San Antonio Spurs - The 2014 NBA Champions - Official 2013-14 season thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
20 straight possessions for Houston with nothing but free throws :dead:

Breh when the rockets have Asik and Howard on the floor it is downright the most comical thing in sports...

You got Asik big slow ass just standing around the rim like :manny::ld:...he doesn't even set screens or anything...he just literally stands right up under the rim...

You got Dwight dumbass constantly moving around on different sides of the block in the low post like :ooh::krs:.:gladbron:..at least once he does a little spin move like :blessed: looking for an alley oop but he hardly ever get's it

Then you got Harden driving the lane with no room to get his shot off cause Howard and Asik are just clogging the paint...Harden get's into the paint like :beli::patrice: :mindblown: then has to throw up some trash or flop

Bonus points for when Dwight goes and tries to occupy the same low block Asik is currently posted up in and they both just kinda look at each other like :leon::dahell::shaq2:

Double bonus points for Mchale always in the lower or upper corner of the screen like :rudy::scusthov::aicmon:

shyt is hilarious...i find myself flipping back and forth during rockets game just to see if asik and howard are in at the same time

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I'll take this 9-1 record but GOAT's FG% got me :patrice:

But it's only November so I ain't worried nothing, his J just off right now

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
I'll take this 9-1 record but GOAT's FG% got me :patrice:

But it's only November so I ain't worried nothing, his J just off right now

He's just coasting. Kawhi's taking that next step, and Diaw/Belli/Manu bringing enough scoring off the bench.

I thought I'd be :to: this whole season, but SA's got me :banderas: right now

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
He's just coasting. Kawhi's taking that next step, and Diaw/Belli/Manu bringing enough scoring off the bench.

I thought I'd be :to: this whole season, but SA's got me :banderas: right now

Splitter averaging 7.9 rbs got me :blessed: also

I'm liking this squad a lot right now, just keep healthy and rest till playoffs. Not sure what moves we could make to get better, don't think RC going to do anything major

In 06 when we lost to the mavs we came back with pretty much the exact same squad because we lost on some fluke shyt, same thing with this season, and it's going to result in chip 5

the kid

Real Esquire, Not the Magazine
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
Im actually chilling this whole season, til the playoffs. We good. We getting a top 3 seed and should be in the Western Conference Finals regardless. The other Western teams just don't got it. I just want another shot at that team from south beach. We might not get a rematch tho, b/c Indy looks legit.

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Splitter averaging 7.9 rbs got me :blessed: also

I'm liking this squad a lot right now, just keep healthy and rest till playoffs. Not sure what moves we could make to get better, don't think RC going to do anything major

In 06 when we lost to the mavs we came back with pretty much the exact same squad because we lost on some fluke shyt, same thing with this season, and it's going to result in chip 5

I think Pop recognizes the importance of home court in the Finals as well. I don't see him taking his foot of the gas as much as he has in years past. No need for another move. The Belli move was crucial enough. No fear, and he seems to have inspired Manu as well

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Im actually chilling this whole season, til the playoffs. We good. We getting a top 3 seed and should be in the Western Conference Finals regardless. The other Western teams just don't got it. I just want another shot at that team from south beach. We might not get a rematch tho, b/c Indy looks legit.

Only Western squad that concerns me is Golden St. All comes down to how consistent Klay is, but with Iggy in the mix, and Curry of course, they got a ton of firepower.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Only Western squad that concerns me is Golden St. All comes down to how consistent Klay is, but with Iggy in the mix, and Curry of course, they got a ton of firepower.

Not worried about them, shyt went 6 games last year because they had video game nights against us, we should have won in 5 but blew game GM 5

As far as HC, the 2-3-2 BS is gone this year in the finals, so again I'm not worried about that. We didn't lose because of not having HC, we lost because the ball bounced a different way in GM 6

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

Yep and they have a healthy Lee this time around to throw at Duncan who also has issues with Bogut :patrice:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Yeah GS could give us some problems. They've got the best chance of any team to beat us in the WC.

I will agree with the haters that the Spurs are boring this season because I'm :snooze: until the offs start. Championship or bust.

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Yeah GS could give us some problems. They've got the best chance of any team to beat us in the WC.

I will agree with the haters that the Spurs are boring this season because I'm :snooze: until the offs start. Championship or bust.

:dahell:

Watching the Spurs ball movement reminds me there is a god :wow: