San Antonio Spurs - The 2014 NBA Champions - Official 2013-14 season thread

Prado210

She's into malaka's, dino.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:beli: at Ayers. I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt and say he'll get better with the system as time goes on.

But overall I like what I see. The San Antonio Banderas Spurs keep rolling :banderas:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
once kawhi gets a better feel on the offensive end for the plays he gets we should see more improvements. his defense seems better though

just needs too be more aggressive on the offensive end and not pass the ball up all the time

that turnaround fadeaway shot he did in the game with the wizards shows he has been practicing just doesn't use all his tools yet

pop already told him and gave him green light too be more aggressive not as much passive

but i gotta say DIAW has been balling :whew:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
once kawhi gets a better feel on the offensive end for the plays he gets we should see more improvements. his defense seems better though

just needs too be more aggressive on the offensive end and not pass the ball up all the time

that turnaround fadeaway shot he did in the game with the wizards shows he has been practicing just doesn't use all his tools yet

pop already told him and gave him green light too be more aggressive not as much passive

but i gotta say DIAW has been balling :whew:

Diaw is gonna be our xfactor in the playoffs.. gonna cause the other west teams to guard him.. pull Blake/ibaka from the post which will make everything easier.. HE HAS TO BE HEALTHY come playoffs..

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Diaw is gonna be our xfactor in the playoffs.. gonna cause the other west teams to guard him.. pull Blake/ibaka from the post which will make everything easier.. HE HAS TO BE HEALTHY come playoffs..

ya he is a bigger factor than expected when he is aggressive we need too keep him long term thats for damn sure

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
ya he is a bigger factor than expected when he is aggressive we need too keep him long term thats for damn sure
I'm telling u bruh.. when he plays good. He can handle the ball shoot the 3 distribute make freethrows and plays hard on D.. no other big man in the west thats capable of making the finals can do all the that.. of course we need every body to play well but I think he the xfactor

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I'm telling u bruh.. when he plays good. He can handle the ball shoot the 3 distribute make freethrows and plays hard on D.. no other big man in the west thats capable of making the finals can do all the that.. of course we need every body to play well but I think he the xfactor

i agree 100% no doubt most versatile big men in the game

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
man comes playoff time...

in the 4th...

parker...
beli...
Leviathan Leonard...
Duncan...
Splitter....

Pops better not pull no "he's my guy" shyt and have manu out there in the 4th in crunch time of the playoffs like he did last year :shaq2:

or we can even go small and go...
parker
beli
manu
Leviathan
Duncan...
:patrice::patrice::obama:

At any rate...this team is on cruise control right now...they gonna mess around and wrap up this division by January...

Can't wait until we play houston and they have to put howard and asik on the floor at the same time against us...i'm expecting a 25 - 0 run when that happens