th

:banderas:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

he just gotta take more shots he seems more aggressive when playing with the second unit more i noticed though
feels like he wants too fall back so duncan and parker can get theirs and he picks and chooses when too get his shots

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
Mills plays with no fear. I know de Colo and CoJo are talented, but they feel the pressure. Backup PG is looking solid this year.

I dont think Cory Joseph is talented at all. I didnt understand y Pop went with him instead of De Colo of Patty Mills in the playoffs last year

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I dont think Cory Joseph is talented at all. I didnt understand y Pop went with him instead of De Colo of Patty Mills in the playoffs last year
Mind-boggling to this day. De Colo and to a lesser extent Mills got the backup PG minutes all season. Then all of a sudden Cory Joseph gets all the PT in the playoffs? :wtf:

Does anyone know how De Colo fell out of the rotation like that? In retrospect, I would've rather had him handling the ball in the 4th in the finals than Ginobili. :snoop:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Mind-boggling to this day. De Colo and to a lesser extent Mills got the backup PG minutes all season. Then all of a sudden Cory Joseph gets all the PT in the playoffs? :wtf:

Does anyone know how De Colo fell out of the rotation like that? In retrospect, I would've rather had him handling the ball in the 4th in the finals than Ginobili. :snoop:

cuz pop tends to do his mad scientist experiments at the wrong times :snoop:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Are you guys worried about D.Green?

first :damn: at leonard

second yes teams know he can't dribbles and he still didn't improve it after what happened in the finals

sure he will get his hot streaks but now he has a glaring weakness