San Antonio Spurs - The 2014 NBA Champions - Official 2013-14 season thread

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Forgot to mention belinelli is like the second coming of ginobili.

Its crazy this is dude first season here and usually with free agents coming to the spurs its takes some time to get used to the system but Marco is looking like a natural:wow:

Hopefully Marco keeps it up from what I have seen from him during his time in New Orleans and Chicago he aint afraid to take the big shot and if we going to anoint him the second coming of Ginobili he has to have that heart I know last year soured alot of us on Manu but lets not get it twisted Manu held us down plenty of Springs and Summers:wow:

I should make a thread thanking Bulls fans for Marco I didnt know he would be this good for us this quickly

Pop looking at Danny Green now like:mjpls:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Its crazy this is dude first season here and usually with free agents coming to the spurs its takes some time to get used to the system but Marco is looking like a natural:wow:

Hopefully Marco keeps it up from what I have seen from him during his time in New Orleans and Chicago he aint afraid to take the big shot and if we going to anoint him the second coming of Ginobili he has to have that heart I know last year soured alot of us on Manu but lets not get it twisted Manu held us down plenty of Springs and Summers:wow:

I should make a thread thanking Bulls fans for Marco I didnt know he would be this good for us this quickly

Pop looking at Danny Green now like:mjpls:

c/s 100% he been on point since day 1

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
spurs are looking good, cant wait to see them against the heat and thunder. Im hoping to get tickets to the spurs/thunder game in January

marco is looking good, glad to see neal gone and glad to see Bonner getting less playing time, we should have traded him about 2 years ago

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
spurs are looking good, cant wait to see them against the heat and thunder. Im hoping to get tickets to the spurs/thunder game in January

marco is looking good, glad to see neal gone and glad to see Bonner getting less playing time, we should have traded him about 2 years ago

he's hurt....

thats the only reason he not playing...:russ:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
watching ayers plays makes me cringe his jump shot is down right :snoop: status
couldn't believe he couldn't damn dunk in that one game :laff:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
they barely show spurs games in nyc...

how has baynes looked????

and hopefully ayers can get his shyt together

baynes been aight due too blowouts lately he gets more playing time

its affordable too i paid like 55 bucks for 6 months of nba action and they have on demand of the game if u can't watch it live too

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
spurs-BIG-306x203.jpg

The p*ssy I'm about to pull rocking this :2wow: