Daps
And nikkas doubted when I said we 2014 title locked :2wow:

I won't forget those who doubted after the 2013 finals loss

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
This thread been around since June, fukk that other thread and the nikkas trying to keep that alive mods need to lock that other bootleg thread @CHICAGO

Breh I started the other thread for two reasons one to wash the bad luck of last season and start fresh and 2 who the fukk continues a season thread from last year????

If yall want to merge though I dont care

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Breh I started the other thread for two reasons one to wash the bad luck of last season and start fresh and 2 who the fukk continues a season thread from last year????

If yall want to merge though I dont care

Breh, this good luck bad luck shyt doesn't exist, the ball bounces randomly and anything can happen, I made this thread the day after the finals, 2013 season was over, it was a new day new season

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Breh, this good luck bad luck shyt doesn't exist, the ball bounces randomly and anything can happen, I made this thread the day after the finals, 2013 season was over, it was a new day new season

Yeah for some reason I thought this was a continuation of the season thread whatever mods please merge my thread its not needed and we all want the same thing all the Spurs brehs in one place rooting for our team:salute: