Samsung Galaxy S5

Batman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Wow what a disappointment :snoop:

If you're a Samsung head It's not even worth upgrading from an S3.

Given that the Note 3 just came out they could've easily fallen back on this release and waited another 6-10 months to crush the buildings.

I agree they should have worked more on the TouchWiz UI, make it more faster and easier on the eyes. Now they're releasing phone after phone while changing nothing.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
This is where you will not see too much progression in smart phones for quite awhile. Nothing but spec bumps. I have a feeling we're gonna soon stop witnessing new phones coming out every year. Samsung disappointed their hype.

I hope the Z2 comes to America tho.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
This is where you will not see too much progression in smart phones for quite awhile. Nothing but spec bumps. I have a feeling we're gonna soon stop witnessing new phones coming out every year. Samsung disappointed their hype.

I hope the Z2 comes to America tho.

Windows Phone will change the game this year. Expect more of the same from Android and Apple though.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Never going back to iphone until they make a bigger screen and lighter phone, but what that HTC lookin like. I need a new phone when I go back to asia.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
:ld: @ the s5

how is the note 3 breh?

I'm currently rockin with the note 1 and was planning getting the 3. But ive heard that the note 2 was piff and the 3 is :camby: status

The note 3 works for me. It's the first Samsung phone I've owned so I can't compare it to the others, but it's the best phone I've had since the iphone 4s.

Daps
*When apple drops a phone *
Droid Stans be like sheep. They keep buying the same phone

*when Samsung drops same phone 3 years in a row*
Droid Stans talking about we hit a technology wall :russ:

You just corroborated Droid stans' claims: we won't blindly hype up weak shyt unlike iStans

Always calling a spade a spade. :obama: